Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.
I'll be following this one. I played MoO1 myself back in the day, but decided against it for one of my own LPs, for a couple of reasons mostly related to how I handle narrative.

That said, seeing MoO1 get covered is definitely worth it for me. Out of curiousity, did you ever read either of my MoO2 LPs? Obviously you're looking at my nuMoO LP, and I'm glad to have you with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Well, transferring materials from the reserve isn't necessarily threats- it's going to be a lot quicker to get factories set up on a new world if you can ship freighter-loads of precision machinery, robotic control computers, and other things from your developed worlds to your frontier. Having worlds spending industry on the reserve functionally means setting up a major export sector for usage elsewhere.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Thotimx posted:

Quite right you are; I wasn't being totally serious on that part, which isn't always obvious on a forum.

Ah, fair enough. Sorry about that.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Kanthulhu posted:

Will the AI break trade agreements to declare war on you?

Oh yes. So very much.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Wayne posted:

Glad somebody did, it's still over my head apparently. :v:

Well, this game is the first 'MoO', but the series kept on mooing after this...