Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
I like your approach to diplomacy :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Mrrshan, Bulrathi, Darloks

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Deathwind posted:

Emperor REDACTED from planet CLASSIFIED sounds like a great fit.

This

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Darloks just beg for ending the game by depopulating everyone with a sneaky dispersal of bio weapons, so... Biological Warfare

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
That's why we sneak attack with bioweapons :v:

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Ground control seems interesting with the "no reinforcements in-mission", and along a similar theme, you might be interested in the fairly obscure Original War (assuming that release date of 2001 is ok).

Theme Hospital as my 3rd vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Thotimx posted:

Of course with the high granularity here - I just love that word, in case you can't tell - many of them only actually need a transfer once every handful of years so I don't need to actually do that many annually.

You might love it, but AFAIK you are using it wrong. High granularity means more detailed, so you could send more precise amounts to the planets. :eng101: