Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pancreatic cancer
Jul 27, 2010
is this a pretty good place to test out my camping capabilities? i am a good hiker and regularly carry around a really overloaded daypack so the strenuousness is not too much of a concern but i'm just looking for a decent overnight spot that if i get attacked by a badger or a tree falls on my tent, it won't be impossible to hike back from. any recommendations for a site like that? many thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancreatic cancer
Jul 27, 2010
Hunting Hollow sounds perfect. thanks a lot dude. I am well acquainted with the heat, I don't live too too far away and my sleeping bag is not rated for anything too cold so that's actually an added plus. I expect an overnight will expose the deficiencies in my equipment, which is mostly old and entirely cheap. I will keep the ticks in mind, how is the poison oak situation? I get it just from looking at it. I'm really looking forward to this!

• Locked thread