Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

There Bias Two posted:

"Oh hey humanity, I'm ZaShunina, and I come from a place outside the universe. So I know this is a major revelation, but your universe is basically on one of many servers that we designed because we were bored. The outside universe processes things really quickly, so we ran out of information to process, and started generating random permutations of reality to see what would happen. Out of nowhere, you guys popped up and started creating new data! We're not really gods since this was a complete accident, but we think it's pretty cool and we want you to keep doing your thing. I brought some cool odds and ends from my garage that we think you could use to do neat things with, and all we want in exchange is to keep monitoring you. Also, if any of you are qualified, we'd love to have some human consultants come back with us and shake things up a bit. I'll be in my box if you have any questions. Also, sorry about the plane crash, that was a total accident and I'll release them all in a month once they're safely able to do so."

"Man you should've seen the universe Jim made, it was full of basically identical humans but their faces were upside down so they kept getting food in their eyes, no loving way we were giving them these toys."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Please, these dudes managed to consume all the information (information locusts!) generated in a 37-dimensions universe but somehow are interested in a 3-dimensional one. I mean, I guess they are really bored but this is the equivalent of them being really into playing Pong.

Look man, kissing Shindo is worth giving up all those dimensions.

KADO: The Right Answer (is a hyperdimensional wife)

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
I just want to know The Right Answer. Is it or is it not Kado?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

RottenK posted:

For some reason I glossed over it while watching but jesus Hanamori got it bad. The man he loved had a child with another person, left him to raise the child for 16 years in isolation from the rest of the world and then died. This is awful.

Poor guy deserved better. And IMO the same goes for the alien, he was bonkers and dangerous but the ending still felt too cruel.

Yeah, Hinamori got a pretty raw deal. :( Thanks Shindo, way to be a cool friend.

• Locked thread