Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

SystemLogoff posted:

I think this is my favorite show of this season. Hot blooded scientist and all.

I'm sad that Canada did not show up in the UN though.

america's hat is just fine being represented by america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

you notice how everyone who came back out of the cube has red corners to their eyes like zashahui?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Tamba posted:

So they have a way to parallelize thoughts, and the best use case they can come up with is "increasing productivity by not having to sleep"?

They should have given it to the google guy, not reporters.

:lol: if u don't parallel sleep/think/eat already

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Paracelsus posted:

Even if people can still choose to sleep, the first thing that comes to mind when the need for sleep is eliminated is that biglaw associates will now be required to work an actual 168-hour workweek. No more excuses!

don't worry, their other selves are enjoying leisure time

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

wow this series just got tonal whiplash to hell and back

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

when are we getting to the negotiation factory? :qq:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Martytoof posted:

I, for one, am excited to see what this wam powered frinkonomics iron man suit battle holds

Wait, scratch that, I meant I'm disappointed in the direction this show took.

is shidou in it? is he gonna save magic ultra-dimensional negotiator?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

if we were gonna have negotiators in robots, couldn't we have had big o instead?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

wait, so alien girl came to earth 4 billion years ago and didn't figure out "try not to die" till a dumbass human told her as a dumbass kid? also, what kind of father's heart to heart is "humans cling to life, so you better cling to life!!!"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

dude: couldn't u just tell everyone zashuina is bad and that other guy is a fake?

shindou: no way dude, have u seen this robot blueprint? lets do that!

also shindou: i will use the robot suit to negotiate with zashuina!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

oh what the hell is shindou wearing!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

just finished the finale and.... wow

why exactly did shindou need to die for this plan? also, apparently the right choice is to make a child-weapon with alien girl and force the loser character to raise her all alone for 16 years. jesus that ending is just so hosed

oh yeah, and then alien girl at the end is like "where's my daughter? who cares, she did what i created her for so she's off wandering around now"

• Locked thread