Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
junopsis
Dec 28, 2008
I'm selling at Megacon next weekend (I do original jewelry and things) and I hope I see someone walking around as Yaha-kui with some fake arms-on-sticks doing derpy odd things. The potential for weird photos is too great.

On a serious note, I really really want to know if this show means "you should think, so I'm deliberately testing you" or "you should think, but that's because I consider it necessary for the process". It does seem like we're being presented with changes that could, philosophically, make people no longer human, but I wonder if the show actually considers it bad; it seems like the show instead is focusing on the way that Shindou and Yahakui are together turning Yahakui's goals (which seem presented as inscrutable, but having a valid purpose) into a form that humans can accept them (hence, the whole negotiation emphasis).

Also, I wonder how Childhood's End this will end up being. It doesn't seem like the show's scope is so long-ranging, but the end goal there was definitely to advance humankind out of the real universe.

junopsis fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread