Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I think this is my favorite show of this season. Hot blooded scientist and all.

I'm sad that Canada did not show up in the UN though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I think it would be much better if the next episode preview did not show Za stomping over everyone.

There is something to be said about watching a god-like being being heavily negotiated.

Although, the idea of savestating a person if you screw up a conversation is a fun one.

SystemLogoff fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jun 10, 2017

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

It would have been much better with a little horror and more negotiations.

Meditation with a cosmic horror could have been fun.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

There Bias Two posted:

Why would the anisotropic devices stop working without kado? The whole point was that ZaShunina revealed underlying principles of physics that allowed them to take advantage of the devices.

Rewatching the ending with a friend, I think the daughter turned them all off or made them disappear.

Because like mom, she thinks that humans don't deserve a shortcut.

• Locked thread