Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Just saw the latest episode. holy lol that's a bad ending. I'm expecting a magical girl in a mecha next episode, yelling ZASHUNINAAAAAAA!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Qwertycoatl posted:

zaShunima wanting to restore Shindo from backup after botching a conversation was a cool twist.

I was actually expecting that to be the case, from the stuff we had seen from the device that enabled them to see their other selves, and that the only Shindo we would see where the ones from universes in which the debates came in the anisotropic's favor, switching them back and forth as he needed.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
lol next episode will basically be TETSUOOOOOO!!!! yes? I basically had hopes with this episode what we'd go back to an ok ending, but the five last minutes clearly pointed otherwise.

---

On an unrelated note, there's one thing I've come to appreciate out of the 3d in this show : it basically makes it impossible art direction wise to include chibi and moe poo poo, so I'm all for more 3d in shows if it brings less of the later.

• Locked thread