Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
thanks boomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Condiv posted:

the anime was pulled cause in it, plutonium boy has a small childe drink a glass of liquid plutonium while saying: “I’m hardly absorbed by your stomach or intestines and I’m expelled by your body, so in fact I can’t kill people at all”.

its really bizarre that this happened in the only country to have widespread first-hand experience with radiation-related illnesses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Badger of Basra posted:

do we have an actual honest to god primitivist itt

we have several iirc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

i want to die of a preventable disease at the ripe old age of 35

not me, i want to die painfully of cancer at the age of 55, having worked my whole life and never having retired

• Locked thread