Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
has anyone posted about Thorium yet?

because I'm thinking of changing my name back to Thorium and resuming my duties to remind people about LFTRs whenever possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
also has anyone posted that awesome study that shows exposure to low yet significant levels of ionizing radiation is actually good for you because it stimulates your cell repair mechanisms to keep your DNA fresh and minty?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
THORIUM!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

(there's nut everywhere)

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Nebakenezzer posted:

I concur, THORIUM

Now where's the research money to get this poo poo started

in China

edit: It's mentioned in that [actually really well made] documentary that the Chinese came to Oak Ridge and basically left with all of our research and designs for the LFTR

they're going to absolutely own us in innovation in the coming decade.

• Locked thread