Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
“The atom bomb is a paper tiger which reactionaries use to scare people. It looks terrible, but in fact it isn't.”

who said this, baloogan or a well-known communist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
holy poo poo

why don't we put solar panels

on the sun

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

they would block out all the sunlight and then no plants would grow on the whole planet earth. rip

grow the weed, on the sun

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

i think the DEA would notice if you tried this !!! they can tell if you have lots of grow lights by infrared scanning your house. they're gonna be able to tell if you're growing weed on the sun dude. stay safe spacegardenerghost

we've never sent a cop to space! you can do anything up there. drink piss. collaborate with russians. anything.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
oh my god do u want godzillas because thats how u get godzillas

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i enjoy electricity and think that it is a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014