Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Syrian Lannister posted:

Where I'm at, they started flavoring 7-up so I'm looking for a change.

I used to mix drinks with Sprite, so I'm not going to go with that temptation.

I'm looking for something with a spicy kick as compared to Schweppes/Canada Dry

Out here at Ramstein they sell Old Jamaica at the brit shop, don't know how that ranks up as compared to other ginger beers but they do have an extra fiery variety. I haven't tried it but I might give it a shot, might be something for you to look into.

I'm not sober but I should probably cut out a fuckload of empty carbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I got emotionally abusive with a loved lone last weekend between being depressed and drunk. I've controlled it for short stints like for PT test cutting but it's becoming a cycle that frequently repeats itself and exaggerates all my worst qualities. I would greatly prefer to never do what I did last weekend again. That'd be great. So I'm going into mental health for brain help and also going to an AA meeting this evening.

I can't be trusted with alcohol so this is my thread too now I guess.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Three months next week. Still feels like the first week. Still get cravings. Still got depression -> drinking triggers. But as long as I don't pick it up or keep it in the house, I'm good so far.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Struggled for a week or two when the isolation stuff first started, but hanging in there. 8 months next weekend.