Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
It's been about 4-5 months since I had a hard drink, and about a month since I had a beer. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore like it used to, idk.

I smoke weed like it's my job when I'm not at my job though.

My dads been going to AA for about 8 years now and say what you will about that program but it's done wonders for him, and since he cleaned up we can actually have a good relationship which I am very thankful for.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is it's great that you guys are doing this and supporting each other. Tossing my hat into the ring for no drinking, I've come this far may as well see how long I can stretch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'm one of those pricks that can pretty much drop ciggies without issue, save for maybe a day or two of minor aggravation/short temper. I almost always take them back up when it gets cold though; something about standing outside in the snow makes me want a cig in my hand, paradoxical as that is since it means always having one hand in the cold. Now that it's warming back up they are losing their appeal again, time to quit for 6 months.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 9, 2017

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I considered getting a bottle of rum for the weekend but I didn't. Grilled some bombass steaks instead.

Still higher than Pluto

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
:unsmith:

Nice work, man.