Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

congrats dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

gently caress yeah dude

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

my sister that i kicked out for drinking has been sober for 3 months now and it owns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

weve been rebuilt. she apologized for being a jerk, i apologized for having to do it

shes stayed over for days since then and we're fine. we spend half our time sending memes and talking about dragonball z bc we grew up watching it after school on toonami and we never stopped laughing at it

i think getting away from CT did her a ton of good and her bf is a legit nice dude who likes talking to me about a-10s

so yeah sobriety is rad keep it up everyone

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Syrian Lannister posted:

Three years sober today.

:unsmith:

hells

yes

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006