Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
reptiles are real, and most but not all of them lay eggs. dragons are fictional, so it depends on what a given author makes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
for bahamut, they ignore the source material and take the loads of money to hire talented staff. by my understanding, the mobile game is incredibly bad even by the low standards of the genre.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no one seemed to know that kaisar was one of the guys who beat bahamut. he was perfectly content to be a humble knight, but favaro might not be so inclined to keep his mouth shut.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i believe that every member of Nina's Lovely Harem will prove to be true and kind in the end

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i figure that the reason for all of this was to get revenge on bahamut. they are gonna break the seal and try to kill it with the hand cannon. as for charioce's excuse, someone probably lied and told him the seal was gonna break soon anyway.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's all geared up for a tragic end. it's not too late to get upset about it if charioce actually gets redeemed somehow.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nina already has a bunch of boyfriends and she isn't gonna give up any of them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

I wasn't expecting them to hire a demon to handle the dragon.

check the things on his cheeks

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, most of the important stuff happens around charioce, and he has no reason to go gallivanting across the world.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
except the people working on the hand in prison were all human. i think charioce attacked the demons preemptively. once he weakened the angels and left them even less inclined to help humanity than usual, the demons definitely would have used that opportunity to attack humanity. you know, like they had been doing on and off throughout all of recorded history. a full scale war with demons would suck away all the money and manpower he needed to restore the superweapon. if he wanted to remove the demons as a threat while working on the hand, enslaving their entire race certainly worked.

charioce is pragmatic, but still definitely a monster.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the angels and demons in this setting are utterly divorced from creation myths. they are all just sentient races inhabiting the same world. none of them are inherently good or evil, despite how demons acted in s1.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think charioce is the kind of guy to trust future generations to get stuff done. and he's probably correct about that, since aside from the dumbasses who unsealed bahamut every other angel, demon and human was content to completely ignore bahamut's existence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was really looking forward to this show, too.

• Locked thread