Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Baha Baha Baha Soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Blank Construct posted:

Thanks for making the thread! :)

E; Wait... XVII!? they went through 4 kings in 10 years?

That's not at all unusual, especially in a crises. And I'm p sure "Our strong lady turned into a demon because we burned her to death, then the king, his army, and the capital got exploded by a pissed off dragon" counts as a crisis.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Fangz posted:

She can kiss as a dragon,

Dragons ain't got no lips, Fangz.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grouchio posted:

How do reptiles/dragons reproduce anyways?

Ask a herpatologist and/or wizard.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Rita's a badass.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
~The strongest party has formed.~

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

There Bias Two posted:

So El is going to turn out to be an arrogant little brat?

That's what happens when you name a kid God.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Three episodes.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

madmac posted:

I actually like how they gave the impression that Heaven is so understaffed they're reduced to relying on interns for everything.

Well, also, how many prison breaks do you think Heaven could possibly have ever seen?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Grouchio posted:

Have I missed much since episode 13? At all?

Yes, you missed 9 episodes. Watch the show or don't already.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The audio on Nina punching those armored dudes was hilariously bad.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
He needed a massive amount of forced labor to get the project done and rebuild the capital in general and hey what do you know here's a city full of physically strong people that all his supporters hate.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I don't think Charioce chose to have this happen right now so much as couple important timers hitting zero at the worst possible moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think it's fair to say that Bahamut waking up = the end of the world is most people in this world's mind. You have to have supreme confidence in Charioce to think his plan isn't completely insane, and if you tell people the big B is going to wake up any day now anyway they'll just freak the gently caress out instead of doing something useful.

• Locked thread