Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Fangz posted:

Quite.

So, who is Mugaro's dad? The king? Kaiser??????

I think it's safe to say his dad isn't human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I don't think they'll pull a Berserk and have her already pregnant but then baby corrupted by her possession. I don't get the impression that she and Michael were actually that close and a spiritual pregnancy would be really weird. Then again, we have dragon/human hybrids, so why not.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

The dancing was some exquisite animation, but what's with the CG characters in the background? Does it actually take less work?

Nina continues to be Best Girl.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Do we know how long he's been king for? Most people probably only have a vague idea of what he looks like, and his most distinctive feature (the split eyebrows) are mostly hidden by his head wrap thing.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Not a whole lot happened in this episode and I'm not sure why. We knew what was going to happen and it took forever getting to that point.
Best moment was definitely Azazel aggressively hugging Nina and getting thrown into the wall.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

How is it that even an episode with a lot of still shots and talking still feels like it's only lasts 10 minutes?
So, next episode is either the jailbreak (Nina and Jean in the cart as seen in the trailer) or Favaro's story with a setup for the jailbreak.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I would have been irritated that it wasn't not the jailbreak episode except that it actually filled in stuff we needed to see.
So, is Mugaro/El the reincarnation of Michael?

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Apparently Lucifer is the demon opposite Azazel in the new OP. I remember he showed up in the first season, but he didn't leave much of an impression.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Apparently the show is getting a 2-week hiatus. It will be back August 18.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

We're going to get a ball!
(It's back, folks.)

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Well, that played out pretty much as expected.
I will never get sick of the gags they do with Rocky.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

I was not expecting that.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

So we know why Charioce built the giant hand-gun thing, but do we know why he attacked the gods/angels and enslaved the demons?

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

they have someone who can fix it, and she's standing right there

She's not a priest; she can only animate the dead.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Bah, what an ending. Anyone else get the sense that they only had this half-written before they started production?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

I get the feeling that they didn't expect to get renewed for another season going in

I thought this was announced as 2 cours.

• Locked thread