Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Grouchio posted:

Does it appear yet that this season's going to be deeper than the last?

Deeper meaning what, exactly?

That Favaro reveal was the best loving thing and I hope he shows up down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

a kitten posted:

Nina "Low Profile" Drango

I hope she gets to eat all the food and also kiss all the boys.

The problem with Nina kissing the boys is that that can only happen once a day since her heart explodes into a dragon every time that happens.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Also I hope that if she tries kissing someone as a dragon that it's someone she wants dead.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

reptiles are real, and most but not all of them lay eggs. dragons are fictional, so it depends on what a given author makes up.

Step 1 of either process being sex. Unless an author decides that somehow dragons reproduce asexually.

Imagine dragons that reproduced like the fairies in HHD...

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

CrashScreen posted:

Jumping in to say I binged the first season and caught up to the new one just yesterday. Shingeki no Bahamut is very good, and I'm looking forward to more thirsty dragon lady. I'm surprised this was based on a card videogame.

I'm really surprised how well they've pulled up adapting a dumb phone game. Even Granblue is managing to be good despite being in the same boat, but then again that was a proper jrpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

for bahamut, they ignore the source material and take the loads of money to hire talented staff. by my understanding, the mobile game is incredibly bad even by the low standards of the genre.

So basically they made a mostly original anime. That's pretty loving impressive, especially the consistent brilliance of the show. It would be more believable if the show was really well animated or pretty given the budget but had a weak story, but they got everything right the first time around.

• Locked thread