Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
binged through season one and two the other night while I couldn't sleep. It was really a fun adventure, and well animated to a point it made me overlook flaws and tropes that would usually nag me. I'm still left wondering if we'll ever see more of Lucifer, Azazel's brother, since he kinda got cut from season 1. All in all good show and I like season 2 more so far. The recent dance part was well done and lovely.

On season one: I felt so vindicated when I guessed the bad guy was Gille de Ray. For some reason medieval anime have such a boner for that horrible person. I guess it's as close you can come to a real life evil for the sake of evil type guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Grouchio posted:

Is that.....A giant artificial Bahamut egg that was just unleashed?

Nah: Nina is Bahamut reborn, from a clean slate. A virgin soul, if you will.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

CrashScreen posted:

Next up: the land of the gods. I'm looking forward to it.

I know the passed over the subject in the first season, but I forgot: what ever happened to Zeus and Satan? I remember they put all their energies into sealing Bahamut and then...?

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Manatee Cannon posted:

they were the keys to sealing him weren't they?

like the two literal keys that were needed to unseal him

Oh right -_- so i guess they ded

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Fangz posted:

Amira? She will almost certainly not be back, I don't think. We already have the big threat here, they won't make Bahamut relevant again.

I don't know, the show is still called BAHAMUT, and it's not like animes aren't known for their late plot zany twisty puppetmaster reveals.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Wow those prison guardians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Poor Mugaro just doesn't catch a break. Also how long is this supposed to be going? Are we gonna get 12 more episodes next season or is it just 3 left for the whole Virgin Soul part? I still feel there was a lot of meandering about this time and that so far the namesake of the show is quite absent. My guess was that Charioce was preparing for the return of said Bahamut trough an ironfist ruling but who knows at this point really.

Popoto fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Sep 10, 2017

• Locked thread