Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Jackard posted:

Is this gonna get a new opening now that pretty much everything in the current one has already happened?

yeah it has a new op/ed announced. fortunately the new ed is gonna be performed by daoko again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
my biggest question about the show is what the gently caress is the hairy guy in the ED. ED shows nina, hamza, rockey or whatever the hand is called and a little hairy guy. who is he!

Homura and Sickle fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 25, 2017

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
that episode was so loving good and rita's mary poppins poo poo never gets old

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Grouchio posted:

BEAMS WENT BOOM! - King Charioce XVII

Why did the King help Nina become a dragon to save her friends if he wanted them apprehended?

he wasn't fully sure of the link between nina and the dragon or how it worked and wanted to find out

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/GglW4qr.gifv

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
wow that stinger

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Have I missed much since episode 13? At all?

yes you dumbass

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

jotaro demon

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
rita's corpse surfing solution owned

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
yeah the show is real entertaining but the writing has taken a nosedive in the past few episodes. like is anyone actually rooting for the nina/charioce ship beyond rooting for her to run over him with a giant airship? favoro trying to justify genocidal fuckers actions that detained him for years in a forced labor camp? charioce's idiotic idea to revive bahamut right when an existential battle for his country kicks off?? all dumb

but rita still owns

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i was rooting for bahamut to kill everyone but rita in that episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
it was really solid for the first cour and the dragon town episode and then just started unravelling more and more and like 90% of the story problems could be blamed on insisting on the horrific nina/charioce ship and trying to contort themselves around it

• Locked thread