Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
I'm glad I got into it because strong thirsty girls are excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
maybe favaro strapped fish to his face the whole time

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Nina's fashion sense is on point. I really like that Mugaro seems genuinely happy to go clothes shopping and get a cute dress. I was worried he'd be stoic and doll-like.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Manatee Cannon posted:

eh, he figured out the rag man right away and that was definitely a better disguise than the king's

I was dumb enough to not figure out the king until it was revealed, but the moment the rag demon showed up I instantly recognized him.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Manatee Cannon posted:

I legit don't understand how that's possible

even if they didn't like identical, there was the ring that was obviously the king's that he used to enter the arm wrestling thing

i dunno i just assumed it was some other royalty character we'd be introduced to later. i didn't remember the king actually wearing that ring and i figured with the whole "capital being blown up 10 years ago" some nobility fled the city and were just coming back.

obviously i was wrong.

• Locked thread