Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

a nice thing when ur not in the south is that when ur chillin and u see an ant, u cant just keeping hanging out with that ant, and it wont bite u like a dang jerk

i remember those days from my youth and hearin scary stories from my cousins in charleston, then a few years later from my great aunt in kershaw, and then i remember the first time they bit me while i was deadheadin my grandmas flower garden

at least the ants that come inside every now and then are of a chill variety

cool fact: color is only used to differentiate btwn ant species once a specimen has been identified to genus? theres a few ofher things i remember bein way more diagnostic, like the shape of the gaster and size of the petiole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
man all i know is sugar ants are chill bros and ill let them hang out on my hand or leg or whatever anytime :)

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

man all i know is sugar ants are chill bros and ill let them hang out on my hand or leg or whatever anytime :)

Are the ones you can see their insides?

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

slowm posted:

Are the ones you can see their insides?

are there ants where that's a thing? thats so cool

but no sugar ants are the super tiny ones, like little specks, at least, thats what i was told they were called

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
the weirdest thing i learned about entomology hangin out at the museum is that scientists spend an inordinate amount of time staring at bugs junk

SniperWoreConverse

Plebian Parasite posted:

I am going to continue to say that I have a bug bite on my rear end and not a zit despite the fact that the logistics of a single bug making its way under my covers and through my underpants to bite my rear end specifically and not be crushed by the heft of my body as I shift throughout the night is a mind boggling feat.

Insect commando teams regularly preform night raids on me, because I disrespected their queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

byob historian

Plebian Parasite posted:

I am going to continue to say that I have a bug bite on my rear end and not a zit despite the fact that the logistics of a single bug making its way under my covers and through my underpants to bite my rear end specifically and not be crushed by the heft of my body as I shift throughout the night is a mind boggling feat.

how is plebian parasite unfamiliar with the lowly bedbug Cimex adjnctus

Plebian Parasite

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how is plebian parasite unfamiliar with the lowly bedbug Cimex adjnctus

i'm more of a ringworm guy

byob historian

Plebian Parasite posted:

if you want it then you shoulda put a ringworm on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Plebian Parasite posted:

does anyone else have that thing where u read somehwere that ringworm could be in ur scalp and causing ur hair to fall out and now u think of it ceaselessly? ill be honest its not great

• Locked thread