Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

yeah I've gotten that thing every once in a while especially on the inner part of my fo rearm it's weird but in the end not a big deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I also have a weird thing where i really really can't stand things touching my sternum

alnilam

i think it's named for its discoverer, the planters peanuts fancy peanut gentleman

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

i think i got it when i was sliding around my parents old wood floors in my socks and hit a section where the finish had worn down.

This is the most fun activity and is worth any splinters you may have picked up

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

whoa thats wild. luckily i have been tested as negative recently and I havent gotten laid since then like a dang old loser :/

If you had chicken pox as a kid you have dormant herpes in u (a diff kind than the sexy kind tho), I've actually always wondered if dormant chicken pox can cause occasional weird nerve things like this but idk

not-fun bonus fact when i get old the dormant chickrn pox in me and anyone else who had the pox will likely someday awaken and become shingles :negative:

alnilam

Hogge Wild posted:

Your username is one of the best i've ever seen

• Locked thread