Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

I don't know about that business but I got this weird half callous half blister on my foot where apparently I got a really big splinter and every month on the dot I'll pull another tiny chunk of it out and I don't know whether it was like a huge rear end piece of wood that got broken up by me walking on it all the time or whether I'm just part tree now but itd be kinda cool if it wasn't so obnoxious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Manifisto posted:

hmm it is sort of silly to play internet doctor especially when someone (like me) doesn't have a whit of medical training and can't examine you etc but this sounds vaguely like it could be a plantar wart, you might want to google that but for the love of god don't gis it

i looked around and i'm pretty sure its not a planters wart. I actually am pretty sure its just a real big splinter, i think i got it when i was sliding around my parents old wood floors in my socks and hit a section where the finish had worn down.

Plebian Parasite

I am going to continue to say that I have a bug bite on my rear end and not a zit despite the fact that the logistics of a single bug making its way under my covers and through my underpants to bite my rear end specifically and not be crushed by the heft of my body as I shift throughout the night is a mind boggling feat.

Plebian Parasite

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how is plebian parasite unfamiliar with the lowly bedbug Cimex adjnctus

i'm more of a ringworm guy

• Locked thread