Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Op I had a mildly severe case of this just a couple of this just a couple of weeks ago and there are a handful of likely causes. First is nonrestorative sleep, a symptom of insomnia. Second is nerve irritation or inflammation. This was the cause of my skin sensitivity brought on by 8-10 hours of continuous automobile operation. Pain can sometimes be experienced in seemingly unrelated areas of the body in relation to the perceived source due to how the nervous system is interconnected. This is "referred pain". The third cause I found is fibromyalgia but let's hope/assume that is not your problemo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Plantar warts suck

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
Hopefully it's not bonus eruptus which is when the skeleton tries to leap out of the body.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

man all i know is sugar ants are chill bros and ill let them hang out on my hand or leg or whatever anytime :)

Are the ones you can see their insides?

• Locked thread