Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

I don't know about that business but I got this weird half callous half blister on my foot where apparently I got a really big splinter and every month on the dot I'll pull another tiny chunk of it out and I don't know whether it was like a huge rear end piece of wood that got broken up by me walking on it all the time or whether I'm just part tree now but itd be kinda cool if it wasn't so obnoxious.

hmm it is sort of silly to play internet doctor especially when someone (like me) doesn't have a whit of medical training and can't examine you etc but this sounds vaguely like it could be a plantar wart, you might want to google that but for the love of god don't gis it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

is it called a plantar wart because there is a plant inside u

while reluctant to pretend to be a doctor I have no such reservations about pretending to be an etymologist, I'm going to give that a firm yes

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

i looked around and i'm pretty sure its not a planters wart. I actually am pretty sure its just a real big splinter, i think i got it when i was sliding around my parents old wood floors in my socks and hit a section where the finish had worn down.

i would pay good money to see the outtakes where this happened to tom cruise

I am mostly curious to see what types of curse words he is partial to

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread