Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
when i was 18 and out in about in the big city i started dating some random city girls and i was so inexperienced but tried to fake it so hard it was painful. one time the date had gone ok i guess and when it was time for her to leave instead of trying to kiss her or something i gave her a huge loving bear hug for like 10 seconds. she probably thought i was autistic or something, never saw her again

another time i was dating this arab chick and she wanted to blow me in public at the park for like our second date but there was like 60 other people around in an open field having picnics, no way i was doing this so i reluctantly tried to awkwardly finger her a little. she convinced me to lie to my boss in order to skip work and i brought her home (ON THE BUS) and 45 minutes of transit later i couldn't even get a boner because i was so nervous my boss would fire me. she was pissed as gently caress. i offered oral but she didn't even like that. that didnt go well after that.

another time i was on a date with a girl i was actually doing great with and we were walking around town. we find an ice rink and she says we should go ice-skating. I'm like ha ha ok... but in fact i can't skate at all. so we spend 20 minutes renting skates, 20 minutes putting them on. then before we go on the ice i say i can't skate i hate this. she agrees to return in the line up and get a refund with me and do something else like it's nothing. things still turned out ok after that and we kept dating

i got less awkward with time but i am loving terrible at dating it's scary. like in the middle of a sentence my brain might reboot and i'd tell an internet joke and smile like a baby retard birdling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we sat down to dinner and i was sucked across the table and lost in time

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

this is like when you are at a party with normal rear end people and they play some game where you talk about this kind of thing but you can't go too negative because that will bring everybody down so you say she farted on your tumby or whatever instead of what really happened

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Orkin Mang posted:

we sat down to dinner and i was sucked across the table and lost in time

Old Country Buffet. :clint:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I once met a woman on Tinder... She looked normal and when i finally met her she acted normal and such as well. We got on and talked through the night, had a few pints and generally got along really well. She seemed like a good and down to earth woman to me...Well, to cut a long story short, that woman turned out to be Hitler, the fuhrer of the third reich of Germany

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I once met a woman on Tinder... She looked normal and when i finally met her she acted normal and such as well. We got on and talked through the night, had a few pints and generally got along really well. She seemed like a good and down to earth woman to me...Well, to cut a long story short, that woman turned out to be Hitler, the fuhrer of the third reich of Germany

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

So how was your third date?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Zzulu posted:

This explains a lot about your posts in the tinder.jpg thread.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
I've had a few awful dates in my time. Here's one I consider a 50/50 her/my fault:

I was fresh out of a long term relationship and wasn't looking for anything serious. I met this girl on OKC and her profile was pics of her partying at clubs and out with her friends and her profile mentioned how much she liked to go out and dance and stay out late and poo poo. She was cute too.

So I asked her to grab drinks at a bar across town and we agreed to meet up. I got to the bar about half an hour early for some reason so I ordered a bourbon and coke to take the edge off my nerves. This was probably a poor decision on my part because I hadn't eaten much that day, but I digress.

She sent me a text message that she was running late because there was a big accident on the highway and she's be late, so I said no big deal and ordered another bourbon.

I finished the second bourbon right about the time she showed up. And of course because it was OKC she was about 20 lbs heavier than any of her pictures and she was dressed like a librarian. She ordered a beer and I ordered another bourbon and I asked her about what she had been up to lately, if she had found any cool new bars or clubs or night spots and she told me how actually her friend wrote her profile for her and how she more enjoyed staying in and reading most weekends.

I don't remember much else of the night except that I was drunk, laughing way too hard at my own jokes, and literally SLAMMING my palm on the wooden table to emphasize the punchlines to my amusing anecdotes with which I was regaling her.

There was no second date.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Here's another quick one:

I sent out on a date with an Asian girl (I'm a white guy) and the date went really well. We ended up back at my place for a night cap and practically as soon as I opened my door she started going through every closet in my house. Like, flipping through my shirts and blazers and coats and stuff.

I didn't really mind because all she was going to find were the aforementioned coats and shirts but she was looking REALLY HARD.

"You looking for something?"
"You don't have any kimonos do you?"
"Kimonos?"
"Yes, kimonos. You're not hiding any kimonos are you?"
"What? No. Why would I be?"
"Ugh. I have dated so many white guys who want me to wear a kimono for them and be some sort of weird Asian stereotype"
"That's a thing?"
"You'd be surprised"

I told her I didn't own a kimono or any replica swords, and hadn't watched anime since the 7th grade. We had a hearty laugh together about weeaboos and then proceeded to make out for a few hours. Good times.

The next week she told me she was going back to her ex-boyfriend to try and make it work.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Xarthor posted:

The next week she told me she was going back to her ex-boyfriend to try and make it work.

i love a schmaltzy end, really tugs at the feels. :3:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Xarthor posted:

Here's another quick one:

I sent out on a date with an Asian girl (I'm a white guy) and the date went really well. We ended up back at my place for a night cap and practically as soon as I opened my door she started going through every closet in my house. Like, flipping through my shirts and blazers and coats and stuff.

I didn't really mind because all she was going to find were the aforementioned coats and shirts but she was looking REALLY HARD.

"You looking for something?"
"You don't have any kimonos do you?"
"Kimonos?"
"Yes, kimonos. You're not hiding any kimonos are you?"
"What? No. Why would I be?"
"Ugh. I have dated so many white guys who want me to wear a kimono for them and be some sort of weird Asian stereotype"
"That's a thing?"
"You'd be surprised"

I told her I didn't own a kimono or any replica swords, and hadn't watched anime since the 7th grade. We had a hearty laugh together about weeaboos and then proceeded to make out for a few hours. Good times.

Dude must have had some rad kimonos.

I had a girl I was chatting to send me naked pics of her all day before we met for a date and then she showed up in sweats and said she just wasn't feeling it and left.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Xarthor posted:

I've had a few awful dates in my time. Here's one I consider a 50/50 her/my fault:

I was fresh out of a long term relationship and wasn't looking for anything serious. I met this girl on OKC and her profile was pics of her partying at clubs and out with her friends and her profile mentioned how much she liked to go out and dance and stay out late and poo poo. She was cute too.

So I asked her to grab drinks at a bar across town and we agreed to meet up. I got to the bar about half an hour early for some reason so I ordered a bourbon and coke to take the edge off my nerves. This was probably a poor decision on my part because I hadn't eaten much that day, but I digress.

She sent me a text message that she was running late because there was a big accident on the highway and she's be late, so I said no big deal and ordered another bourbon.

I finished the second bourbon right about the time she showed up. And of course because it was OKC she was about 20 lbs heavier than any of her pictures and she was dressed like a librarian. She ordered a beer and I ordered another bourbon and I asked her about what she had been up to lately, if she had found any cool new bars or clubs or night spots and she told me how actually her friend wrote her profile for her and how she more enjoyed staying in and reading most weekends.

I don't remember much else of the night except that I was drunk, laughing way too hard at my own jokes, and literally SLAMMING my palm on the wooden table to emphasize the punchlines to my amusing anecdotes with which I was regaling her.

There was no second date.

This is why I hate when people advise others to play up their profile to make them seem like a person they aren't. You'll always see advice like "take pictures of you out at parties and cool places" and telling people NOT to admit they like stuff at home, always to make themselves seem adventurous and out going.

This is the result.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tbf my profile would be "enjoys running around outside and eating raw meat" and people might get confused and ask what breed I am and which shelter I'm being held at

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Kaewan posted:

I rinsed off, gathered my belongings and snuck downstairs. I found a pen and paper and left a note. It read, "YOU poo poo YOURSELF, I LEFT."

i'll have to use this even when no self-making GBS threads happens, maybe even when they're not asleep to begin with. I could just slip them a note mid-date. it just seems like a good excuse to bail in general.

Pick posted:

tbf my profile would be "enjoys running around outside and eating raw meat" and people might get confused and ask what breed I am and which shelter I'm being held at

I'd swipe right on that :shrug:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
one time a girl kept talking about sad stories about doggos, and then it reminded me of my doggo who got hit by a car, and we were drinking wine and i started tearing up because WHY, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET HIT BY THAT CAR

i don't feel bad at all about crying over my dead gay doggo tbh

that was only part of the date

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
Went out with an alcoholic chick I met online. She started trying to blow me while I was driving at one point, and that's when I discovered she was a lamprey eel. Felt like she had teeth on her tongue and the roof and sides of her mouth. That was 9 years or so ago, and I still have nightmares about it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

akma posted:

Went out with an alcoholic chick I met online. She started trying to blow me while I was driving at one point, and that's when I discovered she was a lamprey eel. Felt like she had teeth on her tongue and the roof and sides of her mouth. That was 9 years or so ago, and I still have nightmares about it.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmao :discourse:

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Felt more like...

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

r/sex

girlfriend thinks BJs are spacing out her front teeth

u/vehga

So my gf told me that the gap between her two front teeth has gotten bigger. She has a hunch that it's because of BJs. She said she first noticed it when a piece of my "skin" got stuck between her teeth.

It kind of makes sense since sucking your thumb can cause your front teeth to move around.

What does sexxit think? Are there any other girls on reddit who can relate?

P.S. I find this hilarious. Now I'm going to wonder about girls with space between their teeth

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Wangsbig posted:

she meowed like a cat throughout the entire gently caress

was this your date

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016
Never been on one, OP

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

gumdrops posted:

Never been on one, OP

I'm sorry, buddy. You ain't missing out on much really.

At a really low point in my life I would go out with some real fuckin weirdoes. One night I went out with this girl that kind of slurred her speech when she was sober, let alone when she was drinking. She was very plain looking, dumb, and acted like a hippy pothead but didn't smoke pot from what I saw. We hung out at her place while I tried to converse with her, but every single thing I said or brought up she thought I was making a joke. . .and it was hilarious to her.
I ended up drinking anything she had that contained alcohol and eventually found myself laying on a couch with her. I put my hand up her shirt and what I felt, to this day, makes me want to honk. Her skin felt like I was running my hand across tiny asphalt shingles. And maybe I was just super drunk or she was an actual lizard person, but as much and I tried I could not for the life of me find her tits.
After a short time of that I really started to evaluate my current life decisions and bolted, making sure to never see her again.

PureEvil6_13 fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 25, 2017

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I was maybe 19 and new to the Air Force in Minot, North Dakota. Had a sweet Mustang GT. A girl hits me up in traffic and we meet up that Friday night. I pick her up and meet her parents, dad looked like George Bush senior. I took her to a movie and dinner and on the way home she tells me to pull off on a random dirt road. She jumps my bones while I'm in the drivers seat and when she removes her shirt one of her breasts drapes itself on my face like a tossed pizza dough. We move on and she tells me to continue down the dirt road to nowhere and there's a trailer. She comes out of the trailer with her very young son and I didn't know what to do other than sit him in my lap and let him drive.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Elsa posted:

I was maybe 19 and new to the Air Force in Minot, North Dakota. Had a sweet Mustang GT. A girl hits me up in traffic and we meet up that Friday night. I pick her up and meet her parents, dad looked like George Bush senior. I took her to a movie and dinner and on the way home she tells me to pull off on a random dirt road. She jumps my bones while I'm in the drivers seat and when she removes her shirt one of her breasts drapes itself on my face like a tossed pizza dough. We move on and she tells me to continue down the dirt road to nowhere and there's a trailer. She comes out of the trailer with her very young son and I didn't know what to do other than sit him in my lap and let him drive.

That's American as hell

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

new phone who dis posted:

I had a girl I was chatting to send me naked pics of her all day before we met for a date and then she showed up in sweats and said she just wasn't feeling it and left.
Oh good, I am not the only one who has experienced "here are sexy pictures and lots of texting about the awful things I want you to do to me!" *get together* "hey I'm really tired sorry. Gotta go." *disappears forever*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Kaewan posted:

This girl I went out on a fairly mediocre date with asked me to walk her home from a bar after closing. Her house wasn't too far, maybe 5 blocks. On the way she casually mentioned getting brutally raped in by her friend who helped her move in. I was really taken aback and at a loss for words. I guess she took it as a sign to go into morbid detail. We get to her house and she asks me to walk her in since that whole ordeal had her shook still. I tell her how sorry I am that something so terrible happened to her. She shows me where in the living room this creep held her down. We chatted for a little bit more on the subject. I told her we can talk more in the future, but now it's getting late.

I turned to leave and tried the door. She had locked the deadbolt and taken the key. After asking her to let me out she said it would probably be best if I spent the night and tried to kiss me. I was like yo, I am 100% not in the mood. She started sobbing and telling me how no one loved her. I consoled her until she stopped crying and told her again I have to leave. She insisted I stay, begged and even blackmailed me saying she didn't know what she would do if I left. I told her this is all too much and I need to smoke a cig. She said not inside the house but we could out back. As soon as I stepped outside I gunned it, hopped the fence and ducked down the alley while she came screaming after me.

The first story aboout the poop sounded bullshit enough that I knew I could get some more creative writing exercises out of you.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Putty posted:

The first story aboout the poop sounded bullshit enough that I knew I could get some more creative writing exercises out of you.

Why do all goons writing stories always have one about about graveyard sex. And they're always bartenders.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I know a guy that went on a date two weeks ago. He's 50, never had a boyfriend, is incredibly socially awkward, is physically incapable of not talking about how depressed he is, how alone he is, that he cuts himself and he's thought a lot about suicide.

So congratulation to any goon that went on that date, he was upset that he never heard from the guy again so I'm guessing it went swimmingly.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Dr. Quarex posted:

Oh good, I am not the only one who has experienced "here are sexy pictures and lots of texting about the awful things I want you to do to me!" *get together* "hey I'm really tired sorry. Gotta go." *disappears forever*

She knew what I looked like and I don't think it was me because she already had sweats on and was aloof from the beginning. Someone suggested that she found someone to do the deed before I showed up and that makes the most sense to me.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

tripwood posted:

when i was 18 and out in about in the big city i started dating some random city girls and i was so inexperienced but tried to fake it so hard it was painful. one time the date had gone ok i guess and when it was time for her to leave instead of trying to kiss her or something i gave her a huge loving bear hug for like 10 seconds. she probably thought i was autistic or something, never saw her again

lmfao

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
One of the first dates I ever went on in high school was with a gal who after we got back from dinner and a movie and went to make out for a little bit discovered I was ticklish along my ribs. She would not stop tickling me even when it stopped being fun and started hurting. She tickled me so much she actually made me vomit. After I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, she wanted to do it again. :smithicide:

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
My first date ever was back in 1992 and we went to spike and mikes sick and twisted festival of animation. For our second date he sold his Playboys to take me out to dinner at the Black Angus.

RIP Dan.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

opie posted:

My first date ever was back in 1992 and we went to spike and mikes sick and twisted festival of animation. For our second date he sold his Playboys to take me out to dinner at the Black Angus.

RIP Dan.

sick and twisted festival shorts are my life right now and that sounds like a lot of fun. You didn't enjoy yourself?

opie
Nov 28, 2000

Elsa posted:

sick and twisted festival shorts are my life right now and that sounds like a lot of fun. You didn't enjoy yourself?

It was awesome. I don't really have awful date stories.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

opie posted:

Would you be interested in changing that, M'Lady?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

opie posted:

good to hear lol. I'm out of stories myself, but maybe my dates saw things differently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opie
Nov 28, 2000

Elsa posted:

good to hear lol. I'm out of stories myself, but maybe my dates saw things differently

There was the time I got taken out to taco time but we were already in a relationship and I already posted it in the "cheap" thread.

• Locked thread