Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Chomp8645 posted:

Eh, you'd be surprised. I had the exact same scenario but just with more elapsed time. Went on a date, nothing really happened for a while, then she contacts out of the blue a few months later. Even asked if I was seeing anyone. So yeah I immediately assumed that since our date she had bad luck in the dating scene and was slinking back for a remorseful hookup, which is something I would have shamefully indulged unlike this guy.

HOWEVER, further investigation revealed that she was not looking for sex, or even a date. She said she wanted to be friends (specifically, friends) because she "needed male perspective in her life". I was immediately reminded of a dude in one her profile pictures who she said was her (former?) "gay best friend". So I had to take it the facts of the situation.

1) Specifically stated "friends only".
2) Lives 30-45 minutes away in a lovely, hot town.
3) Few common interests.
4) The situation seems to suggest a psychological void that I'd be expected to fill (bad business).
5) The fact that I thought she was really hot would complicate point 1 significantly.
6) The spectre of the gay best friend.

I said "sure, we can be friends" and there has been zero communication in either direction since that (several weeks ago).

lol

dudes ghost women all the time and then get in contact out of the blue. Do the right thing and put out. Unless it's a broadcasted friend request. There's a chance it's just that she's not a ho and wants to hook up but can't say so up front.

lol what happened to forgiveness??!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

dudes ghost women all the time and then get in contact out of the blue. Do the right thing and put out. Unless it's a broadcasted friend request. There's a chance it's just that she's not a ho and wants to hook up but can't say so up front.

lol what happened to forgiveness??!!

No, that's what I am saying. It is exactly as you describe. It was broadcasted specifically as a platonic friend request. I also thought it was a "want to hookup but don't wanna say it" situation at first. If that was the case I would put out. I'm not gonna regale details of the whole conversation but suffice to say that was NOT the case. I did my due diligence.

I don't hold anything against her either way.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Chomp8645 posted:

No, that's what I am saying. It is exactly as you describe. It was broadcasted specifically as a platonic friend request. I also thought it was a "want to hookup but don't wanna say it" situation at first. If that was the case I would put out. I'm not gonna regale details of the whole conversation but suffice to say that was NOT the case. I did my due diligence.

I don't hold anything against her either way.

did you confirm with a dick pic at least!??

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

did you confirm with a dick pic at least!??

Oh my god that's where I went wrong!!!

Didn't send her the D!!!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Chomp8645 posted:

Oh my god that's where I went wrong!!!

Didn't send her the D!!!

still have her number??

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just a platonic dick pic though be respectable

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
some of the worst dates ive been on were with doctors, because doctors only DOCTOR DOCTOR IM A DOCTOR IM SO BUSY IM A DOCTOR

oh so what do you like to do ...in your free...

I DONT HAVE FREE TIME, IM A DOCTOR, DOCTOR STUFF, DOCTOR DOCTOR

uhh..so do you like...being a ..

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT DOCTOR STUFF, BECAUSE I DOCTOR ALL DAY LONG, DOCTOR, DOCTOR

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Elsa posted:

still have her number??

I'm gonna put on bow on it and say it's a picture of [my name]. It will be funny because it will imply I named my dick after myself, and doubly funny because she has the same name too.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 27, 2017

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Piss de Bundy posted:

some of the worst dates ive been on were with doctors, because doctors only DOCTOR DOCTOR IM A DOCTOR IM SO BUSY IM A DOCTOR

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT DOCTOR STUFF, BECAUSE I DOCTOR ALL DAY LONG, DOCTOR, DOCTOR

This, but lawyer.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Piss de Bundy posted:

"please don't call my work 'admin' work, no i don't care that it is administrative work, i asked for my job title to be 'telephone ninja' for a reason"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i cant imagine something most obnoxious than a doctor and a laywer on a date, or 2 doctors, or 2 lawyers

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Chomp8645 posted:

Eh, you'd be surprised. I had the exact same scenario but just with more elapsed time. Went on a date, nothing really happened for a while, then she contacts out of the blue a few months later. Even asked if I was seeing anyone. So yeah I immediately assumed that since our date she had bad luck in the dating scene and was slinking back for a remorseful hookup, which is something I would have shamefully indulged unlike this guy.

HOWEVER, further investigation revealed that she was not looking for sex, or even a date. She said she wanted to be friends (specifically, friends) because she "needed male perspective in her life". I was immediately reminded of a dude in one her profile pictures who she said was her (former?) "gay best friend". So I had to take it the facts of the situation.

1) Specifically stated "friends only".
2) Lives 30-45 minutes away in a lovely, hot town.
3) Few common interests.
4) The situation seems to suggest a psychological void that I'd be expected to fill (bad business).
5) The fact that I thought she was really hot would complicate point 1 significantly.
6) The spectre of the gay best friend.

I said "sure, we can be friends" and there has been zero communication in either direction since that (several weeks ago).

lol

as a rule i find its best not to try being friends with someone you want to gently caress. female friends are fine of course, so long as they start that way. once we go on a date and fool around thats the end of friends. my ego can not tolerate being downgraded.

your strategy works better though, i think i am going to try that. just say "sure" then ignore them. much less effort

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

your strategy works better though, i think i am going to try that. just say "sure" then ignore them. much less effort

I have Sicilian ancestry, my strategy is always flawless!

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I had a date with a smokin' Lebanese lady one time and she couldn't stop talking about startup culture or getting canned from Facebook or Donnie (this was a day after the travel ban came down the pipe) then when the check came the waiter said my card declined. My card wasn't actually bad, the waiter was just being twee but she'd given me a really weird look about it.

Turned out her sister was an investment banker and her parents were a doctor/lawyer combo. There was no second date.

Another time I feel trap to the ol perspective in photography trick. Turned out she was a plus size model and most of what she wanted to talk about was "#blacklivesmatter" protests. Fortunately the bowling alley had a bar. There was no second date.

Essentially dating is like a job interview excerpt somehow more mortifying.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

MC Hawking posted:

I had a date with a smokin' Lebanese lady one time and she couldn't stop talking about startup culture or getting canned from Facebook or Donnie (this was a day after the travel ban came down the pipe) then when the check came the waiter said my card declined. My card wasn't actually bad, the waiter was just being twee but she'd given me a really weird look about it.

Turned out her sister was an investment banker and her parents were a doctor/lawyer combo. There was no second date.

Another time I feel trap to the ol perspective in photography trick. Turned out she was a plus size model and most of what she wanted to talk about was "#blacklivesmatter" protests. Fortunately the bowling alley had a bar. There was no second date.

Essentially dating is like a job interview excerpt somehow more mortifying.

The waiter was being "twee? What?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If there is one thing I know about dating its that Lebanese people dont have time for scrubs.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MC Hawking posted:

Turned out she was a plus size model and most of what she wanted to talk about was "#blacklivesmatter" protests. Fortunately the bowling alley had a bar.

Lmao

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i went on a date with someone who was just clearly massively uncomfortable with themselves to the point that there was a pall of awkwardness over the entire date

then they came out to me as trans a couple of days later. i told her i wasn't gay, and now we're facebook friends that don't ever interact with each other

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
One day i brought a date into a bar and she spent the evening watching goddamn football over my head, it was pretty bad.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

MC Hawking posted:

Turned out she was a plus size model

Give her my number.

MC Hawking posted:

most of what she wanted to talk about was "#blacklivesmatter" protests.

Don't give her my number.

Kaewan
May 29, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

One day i brought a date into a bar and she spent the evening watching goddamn football over my head, it was pretty bad.

I'm really bad about this. My eyes are instantly glued to the television no matter what's on. That's why I like to take my dates to places without tv's.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
One weekend I made out with girl I met at some party and got her number. A few weeks later I go to take her out on a date. She barely speaks to me. While we're driving through town I'm trying to get some conversation out of her, and I end up rear ending a car load of bro's. There isn't much damage to their car and the driver bro just says his dad will buy him another one (?) and they take off.
The girl was not impressed and made an effort to be awkward the rest of the night.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That reminds me of the curse of utter obliviousness I was under until about ten years ago; while still under 21, my friends and I went looking for a Halloween party so the drunkies could get drunk in their stupid costumes. Against all odds, a fairly hot woman took a liking to me, and she was running her fingers through my hair and literally put her lightly-clothed boobs in my hands early on to demonstrate she was not wearing a bra. And the whole while I was thinking, "hey, if I play my cards right, this might go somewhere eventually!"

Unsurprisingly, when I made absolutely no moves short of talking to her about undoubtedly boring things for the next 30 minutes, since I did not want to """move too fast,""" she wandered off to find someone who was not apparently dressed as a eunuch.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

PureEvil6_13 posted:

One weekend I made out with girl I met at some party and got her number. A few weeks later I go to take her out on a date. She barely speaks to me. While we're driving through town I'm trying to get some conversation out of her, and I end up rear ending a car load of bro's. There isn't much damage to their car and the driver bro just says his dad will buy him another one (?) and they take off.
The girl was not impressed and made an effort to be awkward the rest of the night.

crashing the car is one way to generate conversation

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

crashing the car is one way to generate conversation

I could have slept with her the night I met her, but I didn't want to give up the recliner we were making out on to some other dudes there that wouldn't leave the room.

Dr. Quarex posted:

That reminds me of the curse of utter obliviousness I was under until about ten years ago; while still under 21, my friends and I went looking for a Halloween party so the drunkies could get drunk in their stupid costumes. Against all odds, a fairly hot woman took a liking to me, and she was running her fingers through my hair and literally put her lightly-clothed boobs in my hands early on to demonstrate she was not wearing a bra. And the whole while I was thinking, "hey, if I play my cards right, this might go somewhere eventually!"

Unsurprisingly, when I made absolutely no moves short of talking to her about undoubtedly boring things for the next 30 minutes, since I did not want to """move too fast,""" she wandered off to find someone who was not apparently dressed as a eunuch.

I've done that poo poo so many times too. First year of college I'm making out with this girl, have her out of her clothes an wearing only her panties and she's on top of me grinding away. I loving tell her that I'm waiting for marriage.

Waiting for loving marriage...

She chuckled and said that was cool, she was too. She was trying to be nice though because I found out later on in the year that she was a HUGE slut.

PureEvil6_13 fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Apr 28, 2017

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

PureEvil6_13 posted:

I could have slept with her the night I met her, but I didn't want to give up the recliner we were making out on to some other dudes there that wouldn't leave the room.

lol

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

It's a weird story that will make you want punch me.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

PureEvil6_13 posted:

It's a weird story that will make you want punch me.

:justpost:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

The first time I ever asked a girl out on a date she showed up with her boyfriend.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Girls don't know what dates are anymore. Just ask if they want to watch the first 10 minutes of a movie on your laptop

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

Lucky Guy posted:

The first time I ever asked a girl out on a date she showed up with her boyfriend.

Nice, the Nixon special. Did you drive them to dinner and then the dance?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I was still friends with a few people from high school after a few years of college and every now and again a party would pop up around where I grew up. One such weekend I went to one of these parties with a buddy of mine and some guys that he grew up with, but I didn't really care for that much.
Him and I met these two girls that where there and after some bullshit chatting it up we asked if they wanted to go back to my friends house and have some beers. All four of us were for that since his parents were out of town that weekend. All 8 of us were all for it, evidently, because his other friends decided to come with us. which was bullshit but I figured they would leave once the heavy petting started.
We get to my friend's house and get some music going and the girl that he had attached to was running around, throwing condoms all over the place. Typically this is a good sign.
So after thing settle down a little bit we all congregate in this living room area that consisted of a couch and a recliner. Since we were going to 'watch a movie' I grabbed the recliner with the blond girl that I had with me. My buddy took condom flinger up to his room and the other four nerds all sat on the couch that was like 5 feet from the recliner I was in.
After short while the blond and I start making out, and I'm thinking "Oh hells yeah these fuckers will get the hint and go gently caress off". That didn't loving happen at all. Those 4 dorks sat there, in the dark, with just the light of the tv on, watching whatever bullshit was on. I mean they were shoulder to shoulder watching Godamned tv.
After a while I have the girl out of her pants and shirt, with just her black satin underwear on. She's on top on me and I'm 2 fingers deep in her snatch, blasting away. . .while these 4 guys are still sitting there.
For some stupid reason I'm convinced that the only reason they are still here is so one of them can get the recliner when I get up to go gently caress this girl. Eventually she whispers to me that maybe we should go somewhere else, and before I could even think about what the gently caress I was saying I go 'No gently caress that I ain't giving up this sweet rear end recliner for poo poo!'

We ended up falling asleep on that recliner and at some point those cock blockers left. I don't know if my buddy at least got laid, he says they didn't do anything, but that's dumb. Almost as dumb as denying yourself hot dirty sex so some nerds you didn't like in high school didn't take your chair.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
holy poo poo that was a weird story.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

She had curves in all the wrong places and the next day I smelled my fingers and puked

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Piss de Bundy posted:

i cant imagine something most obnoxious than a doctor and a laywer on a date, or 2 doctors, or 2 lawyers

It's actually not that bad; I'll tell you what though, lawyers can fuckin drink.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Tales from Hal's dating life:

- One girl who was a nurse. Two dates consisted of her lighting a joint, getting food after her shift ended and then loving. Pillow talk consisted of stoned marxist chatter. The second date was a diatribe into Alt-Left insurgency programs against American imperialism after loving for 2 hours. Date number 3 consisted of her announcing that nursing was not progressive enough for her so she joined a US Aid program. I found out 4 years later she died in a friendly fire airstrike.

- Dated an aerospace engineer who's parents were professional wheaton terrier show breeders. Their house had 50 wheaton dogs running around. Imagine tribbles from star trek and that is a rough approximation of the house. loving on her bed usually meant at least two wheaton terriers hoping into the bed to enjoy the bouncy action. You would need to move the dogs or clean the dogs as part of the after-sex. dumped her. She moved far from her parents and now designs bombs and has 5 cats.

- One girl was a translator. We had three dates of awesome 4 star dinners in new york, wild sex at hotels and patio drinking. She had a cocaine thing. The Russian mafia found her while out on a project and kicked in her door, raped her and put her in a coma. Her family pulled the plug on her 1 year ago.

- One girl had never had sex before but had 9 (yes 9) degrees to her name. The date consisted of her arguing it was more productive for her to work on curing male diseases then be with males. I pointed out the irony of the date and asked if she ever studied abnormal psychology in her journey to 9 degrees. Date ended with lulz. She is now married to a cattle baron, has a bunch of cats and quit academia to teach kindergarden.

- Long term relationship ended when this girl became addicted to PCP. I have no idea how she hid a hard drug like this from everyone, but good on her. While on a bender she claimed she was pregnant and the baby was trying to climb into her stomach. 1 coat hanger later, she had made herself sterile and was committed to a ward, never to be seen again.

- Dated a airline heiress. Free trips on a national air carrier sound cool but she could not function without cocaine. She was up to 1 bump every hour, like how some people need cigs. 3 nose jobs later she looked like michael jackson and her dad cut her off. Last I heard she tried to get into porn. The airline found out, purchased the tapes and put a gag order on her.

- Dated a NHL team owner's daughter. Every date was a trip to the owners box. She thought it was cute to throw things at the players bench; pennies, half filled beer cups, whatever she thought was fun that night. Dad banned her from attending home ice games long after I dumped her. A few of the players who retired to the city are still chill.

- Dated a miss universe contestant through a mutual friend. The date consisted of driving in a blacked out towncar to a closed off hotel patio and her wearing a wig/hat getup. It was pretty clear she had alerted the paparazzi to her "date" because there was 5 literally on the other side of the fence speed-shooting the entire event from SLR's. She got upset when I did not want to talk to her about starting a blind/dumb foundation in Africa with her as a "partnership". I ended up buying 5 plates of french fries for the paps and bailing out on the whole event. The paps gave me a standing ovation as I walked out and got a uber.

- Went to an escort, it turned out the escort was an undercover local detective. Her partner calls for help from an adjoining bedroom which causes all chaos to break loose, her with her pistol kicking in the side door, me naked and a pimp jumping out a window. After the guy is arrested, she returns to the bedroom where we swap numbers, comment on each others assets and meet for coffee the next day. Met for a few dates which consisted of largely swapping stories or jogging. She got into Quantico and is doing a JD.

- Tinder date turned up with neon pink hair. She explains that her day job is teaching autists and proceeds to talk to me about her side career as a crossfit model and cosplay professional. Spends first date talking to me about her naked bodypaint fetish cosplay as 7 of 9 and if I would be into being her Robert Picardo, with a bald cap. I wish I was making this up. Second date involved picking her up from a NGO play about bio-recycling. She explained sex was out of the question that night because she had to look after her 5 cats, 3 parrots, 2 dogs and 1 horse. Her car talk was explaining how the horse is suffering from diarrhea. Dinner conversation was her asking me about methods to gather chemicals to make napalm because "some .pdf from the internet is not working right". I never bothered to follow up with this one.

- Found a country western starlet on Tinder. Ended up spending the evening drinking box wine in her tour bus. She ended up batshit crazy from drugs. Still friends with her songwriting buddy.

- Dated a OCD PGL golf pro. Imagine an autist, but autistically focused around golf. She would wake up, putt 20 balls into a cup before taking a piss. After sex would mean working on chip shots into a sand filled vase in the hallway. It made for some cool nights indoors but got a bit dull dealing with the drama. She never made the tour circuit, dropped out, became a trader and how is on her third marriage with a raging drinking problem.

I'm incapable of finding normal people.

Hal_2005 fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Apr 28, 2017

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Hal_2005 posted:

- One girl who was a nurse. Two dates consisted of her lighting a joint, getting food after her shift ended and then loving. Pillow talk consisted of stoned marxist chatter. The second date was a diatribe into Alt-Left insurgency programs against American imperialism after loving for 2 hours. Date number 3 consisted of her announcing that nursing was not progressive enough for her so she joined a US Aid program. I found out 4 years later she died in a friendly fire airstrike.

- Dated an aerospace engineer who's parents were professional wheaton terrier show breeders. Their house had 50 wheaton dogs running around. Imagine tribbles from star trek and that is a rough approximation of the house. loving on her bed usually meant at least two wheaton terriers hoping into the bed to enjoy the bouncy action. You would need to move the dogs or clean the dogs as part of the after-sex. dumped her. She moved far from her parents and now designs bombs and has 5 cats.

- One girl was a translator. We had three dates of awesome 4 star dinners in new york, wild sex at hotels and patio drinking. She had a cocaine thing. The Russian mafia found her while out on a project and kicked in her door, raped her and put her in a coma. Her family pulled the plug on her 1 year ago.

- One girl had never had sex before but had 9 (yes 9) degrees to her name. The date consisted of her arguing it was more productive for her to work on curing male diseases then be with males. I pointed out the irony of the date and asked if she ever studied abnormal psychology in her journey to 9 degrees. Date ended with lulz. She is now married to a cattle baron, has a bunch of cats and quit academia to teach kindergarden.

- Long term relationship ended when this girl became addicted to PCP. I have no idea how she hid a hard drug like this from everyone, but good on her. While on a bender she claimed she was pregnant and the baby was trying to climb into her stomach. 1 coat hanger later, she had made herself sterile and was committed to a ward, never to be seen again.

- Dated a airline heiress. Free trips on a national air carrier sound cool but she could not function without cocaine. She was up to 1 bump every hour, like how some people need cigs. 3 nose jobs later she looked like michael jackson and her dad cut her off. Last I heard she tried to get into porn. The airline found out, purchased the tapes and put a gag order on her.

- Dated a NHL team owner's daughter. Every date was a trip to the owners box. She thought it was cute to throw things at the players bench; pennies, half filled beer cups, whatever she thought was fun that night. Dad banned her from attending home ice games long after I dumped her. A few of the players who retired to the city are still chill.

- Dated a miss universe contestant through a mutual friend. The date consisted of driving in a blacked out towncar to a closed off hotel patio and her wearing a wig/hat getup. It was pretty clear she had alerted the paparazzi to her "date" because there was 5 literally on the other side of the fence speed-shooting the entire event from SLR's. She got upset when I did not want to talk to her about starting a blind/dumb foundation in Africa with her as a "partnership". I ended up buying 5 plates of french fries for the paps and bailing out on the whole event. The paps gave me a standing ovation as I walked out and got a uber.

- Went to an escort, it turned out the escort was an undercover local detective. Her partner calls for help from an adjoining bedroom which causes all chaos to break loose, her with her pistol kicking in the side door, me naked and a pimp jumping out a window. After the guy is arrested, she returns to the bedroom where we swap numbers, comment on each others assets and meet for coffee the next day. Met for a few dates which consisted of largely swapping stories or jogging. She got into Quantico and is doing a JD.

- Tinder date turned up with neon pink hair. She explains that her day job is teaching autists and proceeds to talk to me about her side career as a crossfit model and cosplay professional. Spends first date talking to me about her naked bodypaint fetish cosplay as 7 of 9 and if I would be into being her Robert Picardo, with a bald cap. I wish I was making this up. Second date involved picking her up from a NGO play about bio-recycling. She explained sex was out of the question that night because she had to look after her 5 cats, 3 parrots, 2 dogs and 1 horse. Her car talk was explaining how the horse is suffering from diarrhea. Dinner conversation was her asking me about methods to gather chemicals to make napalm because "some .pdf from the internet is not working right". I never bothered to follow up with this one.

- Found a country western starlet on Tinder. Ended up spending the evening drinking box wine in her tour bus. She ended up batshit crazy from drugs. Still friends with her songwriting buddy.

- Dated a OCD PGL golf pro. Imagine an autist, but autistically focused around golf. She would wake up, putt 20 balls into a cup before taking a piss. After sex would mean working on chip shots into a sand filled vase in the hallway. It made for some cool nights indoors but got a bit dull dealing with the drama. She never made the tour circuit, dropped out, became a trader and how is on her third marriage with a raging drinking problem.

This is untrue, but I enjoyed reading these anyway.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hal_2005 posted:

counterpoint, I believe it

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Hal_2005 posted:

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I once had sort of "sex", mostly a really bad blowjob from a 28 year old volcel for religious reasons virgin. It was horrible.

• Locked thread