Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Picked up a girl who wanted to see a movie at the second-run theater across town which sounds like a terrible date already, but whatever. When we're the only people in the theater she tells me that the house I picked her up at wasn't her place, she's married, and we had to come here because it was dark and empty and if her husband saw her out he would kill her, or himself, or me, or all three of us in some order (presumably himself last).

In any case the film was Pixels so I didn't bail cause I was praying for death at that point anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
A disappointing evening all around.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

maskenfreiheit posted:

So once I went on a date with a woman who listed on her OKC she was Vegan.

Suggested a middle eastern place since they had a lot of stuff she could eat - stuffed grape leaves, hummice, falafel, etc.... I'm not but I was also down to expand my palate.

She showed up, and looked nothing like her picture. We'd had a lot of shared interests and it was my lunch break so I figured I'd still eat lunch and just follow up later that there hadn't been a spark or some polite BS.

We had a decent convo, I was having a nice time. The meal ended and I asked if she was interested in desert, since they have good baklava.

"UH, did you FORGET I'm a VEGAN?" she borderline yelled.

"Huh?" I responded

"BAKLAVA USES HONEY, TAKEN FROM INNOCENT BEES" she yelled, slamming her hands on the table to express her displeasure.

She spent the rest of the date (me gesturing furiously for the check for 2 min then dropping some bills down to GTFO) loudly lecturing me about how taking bees honey is abusive and how this probably isn't a match given my lack of respect for her beliefs.

:/

I got set up with a vegan who had a bunch of tattoos, and I asked her if she had to get them special because as far as I know tattoo ink generally isn't vegan. She got mad at me as if I had tricked her out of veganism or something and stormed out.

Definitely the best case scenario to be honest.

• Locked thread