Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Man, I both feel like I dodged a bullet and missed out by really never dating much at all. Closest to an awful date was this very flirty rich foreign student who invited me to her apartment to help her with her english homework. Except that's all she wanted, help with her english homework. I had tutored before so I decided to get out of date mode and into tutor mode and didn't just do her homework for her, tried to help her actually do it her self. Suddenly she's all wrapped around me and saying she's just tooooo stressed to do the assignment and she has so much stress in her life she'd be soooooo greatful if I could help more. Being like 17 I did it, the more I did the closer she got. It never got overtly sexual but she ended up in my lap facing me while massaging my back. By the time I left I of course knew what was going on and didn't really want to go back. Talked to some other guys who did language work and one realllly nerdy guy got all excited when I mentioned this girl out, he said he helps her with her math work and he thinks she likes him!! lol she was running this game on a nerd for every subject. I told him and a couple others, they all got defensive and said they had something special with her. I was a teen nerd but at least I could tell what was going on.

I stayed semi-friends with her just no homework cheating or flirting, she was fine that way. Couple months later she's complaining that guys are stalking her and accusing her of leading them on and manipulating and using them. I told her I felt the same way a little after our first 'date", that her getting so physical felt like bribery to help her and it made me feel uncomfortable since it was also clear she had no intentions in anything other than help with classes.. She seemed honestly shocked and said she was just a cuddly person and claimed to be totally confused why they got those signals and it must be cultural differences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

powerful sex moves posted:

Sounds like you dodged a bullet by not getting into a relationship with a wet blanket.

Yeah, she sounded absolutely humourless and awful. You did nothing wrong, just weeded her out sooner than later. I've got friends in social work and they can all have a laugh about some of their funnier stories, and you need to be able to just laugh at humanity to get through the dark stuff you encounter in that field.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Friends were out in a group at a bit of a dive bar and most drunk friend got snatched by some woman. He seemed to be having an ok time with her but it was dark and I think he was too drunk to notice she was a 40+ish trailer trash cougar to his 20-something drunk rear end. After being pulled to safety and informed of the situation he wanted to go home and call it a night. Cougar did not take kindly to this cock-blocking but what's she going to do? Turns out shouted threats in the parking lot and then follow in her truck resulting in a scary high speed chase and having to do some dangerous driving to eventually lose her.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Teen dating is hilarious and full of stories like that.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The owner of a store I used to go to a lot decided to set me up with some other customer of hers. I was in my early-mid 20's and she was telling me all about this really cool intelligent japanese lady who came in often and was around my age. She gave her my number and next thing you know she's calling me up to go for dinner. She sounded very cool on the phone, mature and intelligent and confident, none of that infuriating poo poo japanese women often do where they force a baby voice or play up their helpless innocence so that was a real nice surprise. We meet up and I can she's gorgeous, well read, and can hold a conversation. About half way through dinner she asks how old I am, I told her. "Oh, I thought you were much older, generally canadian guys your age can't offer interesting conversation." I took it as a compliment but everything about her attitude had suddenly changed from flirty to worried. "How old do you think I am?" she asked. I guessed 27, I could tell she was a bit older than me, but she was in fact in her mid 30's.

She said right then and there that unfortunately the age difference was too much, which was a shame because we were really getting along, but she's still really enjoying my company and hope we can have a nice rest of our dinner. We did, we stayed for another couple hours just chatting away. Oh well, not a bad date just an age misunderstanding.

My shop owner friend really wanted to hear all about my date and when I tell her the age issue she got mad. "drat sneaky asian women!! You can never tell their age!! I'm so sorry!" (she is korean so her cursing ageless asian women was a self-compliment)

But a week later she calls me again, asked if I wanted to hang out. Not a date, just a friends thing. Sure! So we go for dinner again but this time the vibe is a bit different. She tells me she really wanted to take me home that night, and the age thing was mostly just an excuse. I then got about an hour of her talking about her roommate. She's been living for about 5 years with a local guy who sounded like the worst "nice guy" ever. She knows he's in love with her but she doesn't like him that way, but worries he's very emotionally unstable and even threateningly suicidal and gets super weird and is horrible to live with any time he knows she's seeing someone. I asked her why she lived with him for so long with such a lovely situation. She felt guilty that she couldn't love him romantically but felt she needed to be around to take care of him and be his friend. It was super hosed up and unhealthy and a lot of really weird poo poo about this guy and her non-romantic relationship with him set off a ton of red flags so I guess I dodged a sexy older bullet?

I have had no memory of this woman or this date for the last 10 years, it only just came to me reading this thread, weird.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My friend picked up a milf at a lounge of some sort and became her bit on the side. She was married but he didnt give a gently caress. She'd call him over to her big suburban house for random booty calls and he thought the whole thing was kinda cool because there was this risk of being caught and it was only a once or twice a month thing. It was very impersonal, they didn't share details about their lives, it was just loving. Apparently he wasn't the only one though, and the whole cheating on her husband with guys almost half her age thing was part of a bigger problem and she was abusing prescription drugs and drinking like crazy. Her whole life started to unravel and their meetups turned less into sexy encounters and more her crying about her life falling apart so he bailed. She got super weird and started stalking him on facebook and poo poo and showed up at his work one day but then she disappeared and like 6 months later noticed her house was for sale.

I had another friend get involved explicitly casually with an older married lady who also ended up going crazy and saying she just left her husband for him so they can be together forever while he just wanted casual hookups so she went nuts and turned into a stalker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yo butt ain't made for that!!!

• Locked thread