Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i hope to yahweh this is fake.

Nah dude fat chicks give great blowjobs

They're experienced at gobbling meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Bonzo posted:

Would anyone care to guess on the body type of Jim's wife?

P fat

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Not a date, but I was hanging out with a friend, and a girl he was dating came by, just to chill as well. After about 15 minutes of chatting / talking about whatever dumb poo poo was on TV they start Wrestling. I don't mean playful goofing around stuff, I mean like taking each other down and doing arm holds.. like college or high school wrestling. I was just like "this is pretty weird.. do you do this often?" They both calmed down, but then a few minutes later they started slapping each other in the face full contact. At that point I had to bail.. it was just too strange and too violent to be sexual. They were slapping the poo poo out of each other. I just said "see ya!" and drove home. A few hours later we met up for dinner, and they were completely normal. Acted like nothing our of the ordinary happened.

I have actually been this person. My SO was nationally ranked for her weight class but tiny, and I had to use all 100lbs I had on her to compete properly. We were so loving competitive that on several occasions we bit each other :/

But goddamn every time some lumbering douchebro at a party would laugh at the concept of her being a wrestler, she would promptly drop on one knee and come back up with his leg, leading to his rear end being on the floor a second later. It was glorious.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

1redflag posted:

"Tapas 'n Tatas"

You're welcome

Coming soon, just off the Las Vegas strip!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Fartbox posted:

When did loving girls in the rear end become such a prized thing

butts are where poops come from

10/10 user name&post combo

• Locked thread