Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Cute, half-Korean half-Irish, all-american. Freckles.

At one point in my life, this was the holy grail of looks. Hell it might still be

fuckkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

I was on a date that I didn't realize was a date until I showed up and the girl had lipstick on. I was like oh, I thought we were just hangin out, but I didn't say that. I probably could have had a decent relationship with her, but honestly I was still uncomfortable being touched at the time, so I didn't even hold her hand. Another girl asked me out too, and I went on a date with her knowing it was a date, but again I wasn't comfortable being touched nor did I know how to deal with social poo poo in general, so I didn't compliment her even once. That ended poorly for me, especially cause I thought she was incredibly attractive.
I ended up marrying the 2nd girl I ever had a dating relationship with for more than 2 months. Social awkwardness is pretty rad

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Hell yeah, Structure story. When I was like 17, I went to get some clothes there for a job interview. Compared to present day, I was ridiculously attractive at the time. The woman working there who was probably like 25 was flirting with me pretty hard, and when I went to pay I pulled out my mom's credit card to pay and had to show my license. The woman was visibly disappointed/upset/somethingbad. Made me feel pretty lovely and good at the same time. She looked pretty good to a young, impressionable signalnoise, but I knew how it was going to end before we got to that point. :unsmith:

I suppose it's possible she was just the best retail service employee ever, but that wouldn't explain that face.

• Locked thread