Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

I had met this girl online and things were going pretty well. One of the things we initially bonded over was that she was from the same small town my parents were from. I had asked one of my family members about her family because they had gone to school together. This led to my uncle talking to her father.

On our third date we meet for lunch and as she sits down she drops the bombshell: we're cousins. I think she's joking but then she starts mentioning names in my family tree. Apparently our great great great grandfathers were brothers. I guess technically it's fine but we are both so disturbed by the idea that we quickly ate and then went our separate ways.

Fortunately we hadn't gone further than a hug. Didn't stop my co-workers from calling me cousin fucker though.

You realize literally every human being you could possibly date shares a common ancestor at some point, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

Well yeah mister Dawkins but it might have been easier if our families didn't go to the same church. Also the two brothers I mentioned married two sisters so I would have been multiplying my chances of having a flipper baby.

That's Sir Dawkins, you dundridge

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I told a woman once that I have a butterfly collection and her reply was that it was extremely creepy because the rapey guy in the anime Paprika had a butterfly collection

I just think they're nice :saddowns:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

wrong, motherfucker

men are caca-poopee wee wee

:yeah:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

JFairfax posted:

okay so when your first girlfriend really needed you to be there for her, you instead decided to bail and ruin her life.

good job

"Some man you are," he said to the literal child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Drink less.

• Locked thread