Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Deltasquid posted:

Had a date with a cute Scottish girl that went really well over the course of multiple beers until she started ranting about the Jews. Not all Jews were bad, mind you, she was just concerned about (((international Jewry))). She told me she was only joking afterwards, but she seemed to know a bit too much about the subject to not be half-serious about it.

Still considered texting her later on, though. Never had another date with her, but I saw her around on campus and at parties, and we had polite talk, but she was always totally drunk and making any plans other than "I'll see you around I guess" was impossible. Maybe it was for the best.
Loudly "joking" about it in public is a major red flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got invited "camping" by some guy I'd met 10 minutes earlier on a bike trail and had been trying to ditch from minute 2 of our conversation forward. I probably should have gone so I could wake everyone else at the campsite up screaming about false advertising when he tried to buttsex me. At least that's what I assume he meant. I'm not gay but if I were I'd still have probably been creeped out by his sales pitch.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Putty posted:

how did you get locked in a house

Joe Walsh posted:

It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I guess this was about two years ago, I picked up this guy at a bar and took him home. He was cute, I was horny and drunk so when he told me he had been to rehab for meth addiction I didn't think too much of it. I mean I'm gay in a big city and into the bar scene, I know people that have had meth addictions before, they aren't unfuckable. He was cute, clean, good body, all his teeth and they were clean, meh, we all make mistakes.

So I take him home and gently caress him and pass out at some point from the alcohol. Well, when I say pass out I mean I blacked out at some point. He's gone, the sex was good, he didn't steal from me, not too bad.

Until I went to the bathroom and picked up a shirt to put in the hamper and found a syringe under it. Empty with just dark stuff that looked like blood in it. Freaked out, put it in a metal container, then in a bigger plastic box, then in a metal cookie tin, then in a bigger box and then in an ever bigger box and threw it in the trash.

Went to work and then I got a itch on my arm, probably a mosquito bite or something. And then I noticed it was right over a vain and it kept itching and unconsciously itching it. And remember the syringe. And blacking out. And I'm not the kind of person that would ever do injectable drugs but oh my god I completely blacked out, I don't remember really anything after loving him.

So yeah, that was a fun 12 weeks convincing myself that the meth addict that I took home from a bar to gently caress might have injected me or I blacked out and injected myself with meth, looking up pictures and video to see if it was even a place you would inject drugs (It apparently was) while I waited for an HIV test.
Who gets the Kuerig in your will?

• Locked thread