Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

my okc username has my name in it and women give their actual name when they message me or i message them.

Thats what he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

a woman who's 6'2" and 300 lbs would be comically obese i can't even begin to imagine how disgusting someone who's over a foot shorter but weighs as much would be.

Actually no that is not true, I know a 6'2 woman who is 300 lbs and sh'es gorgeous.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bombadilillo posted:

Bullshit. Or pic

Not gonna dox someone, sorry. But she was hot as hell and complained about her weight. Never would have guessed 300, but she's very very attractive.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mocking Bird posted:

I can confirm that I'm super hot but not every dude can handle a "full figured" tall woman

My most entertaining date was the dude I met on okcupid who asked me out for a drink at a bar that turned out to be underneath his apartment. He offered me some fancy booze at his place instead, and he was a very handsome film student so like a dumbass of course I went upstairs.

Whole apartment was full of mannequins painted like aliens and the walls were covered with eyes made out of mirrors. Like, an unthinkable number of alien mannequins for a studio apartment in San Francisco. He also told me his name was Odin, hah.

Anyway come to find out a year later when I moved in with a new roommate that she had also met alien boy and he date raped her, so bullet dodged I guess.

False, you are super hot. Didnt know if you met the other criteria they are on about, but a 6'3" woman who is 300 lbs can deffo be hot, as can just about any height/weight combo.

Also that story has a creepy ending no thx.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Anne Whateley posted:

Nia Jax is 6' and 275, and could wreck me anytime.

My weird bad dates are more depressing ("...so then he texted me he should've forced me") than funny. I did once have a date with a basement type who showed up in a "no, I will not fix your computer" T-shirt.

Great example, NIa Jax. She's loving amazingly gorgeous.

THe girl in question that I know is honestly built kinda like Nia Jax. Granted, she just had a kid, but still she looks great. I don't know why its so hard to understand that a lady can be 300 lbs and still be sexy af.

I once went on a date in the early days of online dating and met up with this girl. Picked her up and we went out and had drinks and shot pool, whatever. She was nice enough but...not quite what her pictures looked like nor did she conform to being into the same things I was. Turns out this girl was pregnant but wasn't showing yet and was like "its ok its ok, I look like my friend, she just wanted me to go on the date instead in case you ended up being a creeper". She called her friend, the one I was ACTUALLY supposed to see, and we ended up hitting it off for a little bit. But looking back, man, 21 year old me was dumb as hell lol when it came to that kind of thing.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JFairfax posted:

lol dude she's a fat gently caress, her legs look thicker than my goddamn torso

Actually shes gorgeous and i think she is wonderful. Literally thr only reason i turn on RAW anymore.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HoAssHo posted:

Being gorgeous and fat are not necessarily mutually exclusive but this objectively a fat woman. It's cool if you're into it that though, of course.

Objectively beautiful though? I dun care if she is considered fat, she is a knock out. Watch out for dat leg drop.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bombadilillo posted:

You are allowed to like fatties. But shes not 'considered fat' shes fat. Stop trying to weasel word your way out of you like fatties.

Embrace your kink.

Also, sorry you love fatties but hate the south. The cognitive dissonance must kill you.

Actually it owns.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

No, Alexa Bliss owns.

Why not both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless