Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

I met a girl on tinder and on the second date she gave me a sob story about her ex-husband left her. Turns out she drowned their infant child in the bathtub because jesus told her to do so. I am not kidding in the least.

wooph

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Molothecat posted:

shoulda slammed. at least you know you wouldn't have to worry about raising a kid

it's still a bummer to lower one :smith:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I once met a guy from off OKC. He showed up late, was obviously sclubbier than his picture, and his hair had a greasy sheen. Anyway, we end up talking for about three hours, but after about 20 minutes it's just because I am fascinated by just how badly a date can go. He tells me about his many failures, how everything disappoints him, how he doesn't like his job and wants to quit and just read comics all day. He then moves on to all the things he is good at, and tells me his highschool teacher told him he was "good at commas". He doesn't drop any indications that he's actually accomplished in any way, there were no awards or anything of that sort. The conversation then moves to him telling me about all of his exes and wanting reassurance that I am not like them, with specifics. He awkwardly tries to figure out if I have any money. At the end, he tells me his idea for a novel, which is the exact premise of Early Edition but with google, and instead of CBS heartthrob Kyle Chandler using his knowledge of tomorrow's paper to save bingo ladies from anacondas, it is about an rear end in a top hat with eerie similarities to my date using this power to enrich himself and get a supermodel girlfriend... but is he fulfilled?! He hasn't come up with the second half of the book, and when asked what the theme is he says "superiority". I tell him I had a "nice time" and that I have to go. He says, "that's it?" and stands there fuming like the Arthur clenched fist meme as I go. I get into my car and burst into laughter, because in the span of three hours, he never asked my name.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Vargatron posted:

Did a few OKC dates in a local college town after I was out of school. This involved me being 24 and dating girls that were still in the middle of school

middle of schoolers?! :siren:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

new phone who dis posted:

Mods please change my name to "good at commas". Goddamn that is the most banal poo poo.

He also was visibly ruffled that I was smart and was caught in the "this threatens me/I want to own this" trap. Anyway, he decided to express this by saying "Well, don't you think you're smart?" and I laughed and said, "Ha ha, yeah, I am really smart. :) "

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I wasn't on a date with the guy as such, but he said to me that if men decided to enslave women again he'd "take me and keep me safe"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:|

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i met some girl on a site and agreed to meet her at a local brewery.

i got there about an hour early and pounded a bunch of beers to see how much she'd tolerate some drunk guy being an idiot.

the answer: way long than she should have.

that date was probably awful for her.

tbh that was probably one of her better dates

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

"I already have the shipping container prepared!"

He was another one of those m'lady types who is so loving gross, self-centered, and dense that he thinks he should get backpats for calling dibs on women in preparation for his hentai premise to play out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Let the man who isn't mentally cataloguing his list of post-apocalyptic gently caress-slaves throw the first stone.

Joke's on him because that tubby idiot is top of my list to cut up for the larder under similar scenarios.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
jfc what grit was that vagina

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

I once met a woman on Tinder... She looked normal and when i finally met her she acted normal and such as well. We got on and talked through the night, had a few pints and generally got along really well. She seemed like a good and down to earth woman to me...Well, to cut a long story short, that woman turned out to be Hitler, the fuhrer of the third reich of Germany

So how was your third date?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
tbf my profile would be "enjoys running around outside and eating raw meat" and people might get confused and ask what breed I am and which shelter I'm being held at

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

akma posted:

Went out with an alcoholic chick I met online. She started trying to blow me while I was driving at one point, and that's when I discovered she was a lamprey eel. Felt like she had teeth on her tongue and the roof and sides of her mouth. That was 9 years or so ago, and I still have nightmares about it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend now and we have both been tested HIV- multiple times including together since we became monogamous. And yes he knows that entire story among many others.

how is Mr. Keurig

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Guys obsessed with anal are always trash.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

I went on a date with someone and after 15 minutes it was super obvious to me it would never work, so I started talking up somebody i knew who was single for about an hour until they got the hint and we parted ways and that couple is still together to this day.

Really sugarcoating the slave trade there

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
a 60-something multi-multi millionaire once took me on a date to a french restaurant, which he bought out for that evening

should have married him

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
men are peepee doodoo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

JFairfax posted:

lol you laughed when a woman was telling you about how she is really stressed from dealing with child abuse cases.

you were not listening to her, you were just waiting for your chance to speak with an amusing anecdote.

she did the right thing you dolt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Vargatron posted:

goddamn lol

How the gently caress do you fall asleep on a toilet?

heroin

• Locked thread