Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

About 10 years ago or so I somehow friended a girl on MySpace and we made plans to meet up. So I drive like 25 miles out to some little town where she lives and pick her up at her house. But when I get there she is also going to take her 2 month old baby on the date because she couldn't find a babysitter. I did not know she had a baby. So we go to a bowling alley and the date continues but she keeps looking around kind of nervously. When I ask what she keeps looking for, she says that the father of the child just got out of jail and she doesn't know how he would react if he saw the baby or that she was on a date. And since it's a small town there's a good chance he could show up or someone who knows him could see us and then tell him.

Also the alley has a snack bar which is where her mom works and apparently they don't get along because she goes to get some food (leaving me alone with the baby so we stare at each other) and they end up in a shouting match I can hear from across the alley. When she comes back she just wants to go so we load up the baby and his stuff and she wants to go to sonic. So we are there and some innocent question like "you want tater tots?" sets her off and she spends like ten minutes ranting about her baby daddy and her mom and high school and just this flood of information that should not be shared on a first date.

Finally, FINALLY, the date is ending and I am at her house and she says she had a really good time and she likes my eyes. Then she puts her hand on my leg and says she doesn't want the date to end and we could have even more fun and she has some ideas on what we could do. Reminder that a 2 month old baby is in the backseat. I made some excuse and got out of there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread