Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Went on a date with a girl in College. Went out to a restaurant and everything was pretty fine. Then at the end of the date, we end up leaving through a different way than we came in and it goes past this old spiral staircase, and things get weird:

Girl "It's sad"

Me "What is?"

Girl "The woman that killed herself here"

Me "What?"

Girl "A woman threw herself down this stairwell to kill herself. Her ghost is still here"

It was a strange end to an otherwise normal date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Not really an awful date, but I basically got used for by a gal for dinner on valentine's day.

Way back, when I was single after graduating college, I met a girl online. After chatting a bit online, she invited me over to her place to watch a movie. When I arrived, she was definitely heavier than the picture she used online, but she was still cute, and we seemed to get along well. We watched a movie, and by the end were cuddling. After the movie finished we made out for a bit and there was some rubbing of very sensitive areas under clothes, although no sex. It was near valentine's day and so I suggested I take her out. She told me she had never actually been out on Valentine's day, and so I said I'd take her somewhere special.

I made a booking at a nice restaurant, and we had a nice meal out, and overall I thought it was a pretty good date. Conversation was easy, and we had reasonable chemistry. After the dinner, I dropped her at her place, and gave her a kiss goodnight at the door step. I'm not sure if maybe I screwed something up here by not making more of a move, but it was late, and we both had work the next day.

Anyway, next day I try to call her, and nothing. I tried a few more times, over the next couple days, and it become obvious I'm being ghosted, so I stop calling, and although I'm a bit confused, I drop it.

Proceed to 12 months later and I get an email from her with the subject "Guess Who" a week before Valentine's day and a message about how nice it would be to go out again. I put 2 and 2 together at this stage and sent a message back with "Don't contact me again".

• Locked thread