Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i attract cluster B personality disorders like moths to the flame and i dated a bunch of girls in college that just turned out to be loving awful

there was a girl i had a huge HUGE puppy dog crush on in college who was really awkward and a bit spergy but really good looking and hey no surprise a goon is into that. the entirety of that relationship she would invite me out on dates and then frame them to not be a dates, and do things that you would assume are signs of someone who likes another person but were Definitely Not. i had slept with her multiple times but not the sex kind, the kind that makes you feel like printer goon. actually i think i almost had sex with her once but got interrupted and after that she very conspicuously spent all of her effort on her ex boyfriend she purported to hate

i dont remember the timeline of me starting to not give a poo poo but it took like two years of ignoring her in public for her to stop intermittently texting me and getting really upset that i was clearly blowing her off. she still likes my posts on twitter even though i haven't spoken to her in years and she literally only does things to evoke manipulative emotional reactions out of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread