Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I met a girl on OKC once that pretty much hit all the checkboxes for hipster record store girl, We went out to a bar and its was the most boring thing ever since i know nothing about indie music, and apparently was the only thing she wanted to talk about, so i emergency called my single friend who was into indie music, waited for him to show up and then just went home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Izzhov posted:

So did they get married or what???

nah but i had a much better date the next day, and the story was a pretty good icebreaker for that date

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
ew.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Ew, I prefer my long pork low fat you weirdos.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

unpleasantly turgid posted:

001, basically.

jokes aside, she just gave a criminally bad handjob while we were making out. I didn't notice it while the adrenaline was coursing through my body, but by the time I got home I felt a sharp pain in my crotch, checked, and it had been rubbed raw. There were bright red patches where the skin had been destroyed. lol.

it hurt for about 2 weeks

good username posting combos friend

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what is with people involving moms on dates ffs. I mentioned it in another thread but i have read it and experienced it enough now to where I must ask.. is there a significant percentage of people who think it is ok to bring or involve mom in a first date???

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you shouldnt meet mom on a first date :colbert:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
pick your fan club is weird stop it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just a platonic dick pic though be respectable

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Slugworth posted:

I don't get pee shy in normal situations like public bathrooms and what-not, but I reckon I wouldn't be able to pee directly on another human person.

I would require a bunch of lovely beer and a seething hatred of the person i think.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Cannondellah posted:

What the gently caress is a potholder

I think the worst date I ever had was this one girl who parked like a mile away from where I told her to park on the beach. I also thought she would be late because she was a chick so I ended up having to basically jog a mile to get to her on time. This was in heavy jeans, boots and fairly warm weather. I was sweating like a monster when I finally got up there. I spent the first ten minutes at the restaurant drinking ice water and asking for more napkins. When we finally settled into the date she wouldnt stop complaining about her job, almost like it was my fault, like angry complaining. Then she never called me again. I wanted her to. Her family was rich and had a boat. Maybe they would have shown me what potholders are.

its that thing you use to pick up pots so you dont burn your hand you weirdo.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

but i thought you were gay 3O, which one of these is you?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:angel:

poo poo new page.

Fine.

Back in Livejournal days I met this girl who wanted to meet up for a fling.

at a hotel.

first date.

It was weird and awkward and horrible and she wanted to call me daddy and to be slapped and then choked.

I had to leave because ha ha there is this emergency thing that came up.

then i ghosted so hard it was like a 2nd job

she looked me up like 4-5 years later on facebook to thank me and tell me what an amazing life experience it was for her.

people are loving weird.

TehRedWheelbarrow fucked around with this message at 22:18 on May 2, 2017

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Putty posted:

what the hell is livejournal, grandpa

it was that thing that came after love@aol but before friendster sonny :corsair:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Fartbox posted:

My bag of tricks include

*inappropriate farting
*excessive sweating
*running out of stamina
*there's this vein on the side of my head that looks really gross whenever I get excited

you forgot meowing like a cat and crawling to hide your boner friend

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Saint Freak posted:

I got set up with a vegan who had a bunch of tattoos, and I asked her if she had to get them special because as far as I know tattoo ink generally isn't vegan. She got mad at me as if I had tricked her out of veganism or something and stormed out.

Definitely the best case scenario to be honest.

ha one of my coworkers has a "no meat athlete" bumper sicker on their car and just about started frothing at the mouth when i mentioned why do you have a sticker talking about how skinny you are?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Axolotl posted:

The Weird Al parody of "Call Me Maybe" took an unexpected turn to the dark.

lovely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oSu6gIvms

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Groovelord Neato posted:

no he used our forums usernames. my parents did not name me Grooverlord nor is our surname Neato.

that is somewhat disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Heath posted:

"Some man you are," he said to the literal child

:vince:

• Locked thread