Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

DeathSandwich posted:

One of the first dates I ever went on in high school was with a gal who after we got back from dinner and a movie and went to make out for a little bit discovered I was ticklish along my ribs. She would not stop tickling me even when it stopped being fun and started hurting. She tickled me so much she actually made me vomit. After I went to the bathroom and cleaned up, she wanted to do it again. :smithicide:

I had a friend with a serious sadistic streak who would do this sort of stuff to me but I was into it so I didn't mind.

I'll also add my name to the list of bartenders who've had graveyard sex. Idk what the correlation is but it was a good time.

Bad dates: a girl who practically fought me so I wouldn't pay for her coffee then drank half of it before announcing she had to leave (tbh she was way hotter than I deserved and I was stoned when I got to the coffee shop so I don't blame her).

Started talking to a girl on MySpace (this was over a decade ago) who lived in the country. Eventually she comes to the city to spend the weekend with me, we go to a friend's party and my date got so drunk she puked, picked a fight with another girl and declared her love for me. I took her home and the next day dropped her off at the train station after explaining that she was a bit too intense and it would probably be better if we didn't see each other again. When she got home she wrote a bunch of stuff on my MySpace page about how she had the best time ever and she loved me, etc and also sent a bunch of vicious messages to the girl from the party that she picked a fight with. I had to threaten to take legal action to make her leave me alone.

Was meant to be meeting up with a girl, she texted me and said she was waiting and hoped I wouldn't walk past her and ignore her when I saw her irl. She was quite overweight, bad hair, bad skin, covered in self-harm scars. Just :smith: personified. We went to the beach and shared some fries while she told me about her nightmare life, there was no second date.

More recently, I was banging this girl I met at a party and she told me she loved me while I was fisting her then farted on my balls while we were loving. I'll probably see her again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread