Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Went to a bible college in Texas. Broke up with my then-fiancé and decided to attempt dating in this tiny, super-Christian college town.

Went on a date with a guy named Aaron. Sweet, quiet, country as gently caress, big ol truck, in half my classes, loved him some Jesus. He took me to the local coffeeshop one Thursday night, where everybody we knew was already hanging out anyway. After about thirty minutes of small talk, he said we should get moving, so we headed out and got in his truck.

Getting in a guy's truck at night was considered vaguely immoral and indicative of sluttiness unless you immediately went straight back to your dorm and obviously weren't in the truck for more than thirty seconds parked. So I was quite surprised when Aaron just sat there chatting, not starting the truck, going on about church and guitars and whatnot. Like, dude, the timer on my social status as a virgin is running down, either put out or start the truck.

The moment dragged. I considered rolling down the window and casually draping an arm out so all our mutual friends, who were literally watching this go down, could tell I wasn't having weird public sex in the coffeeshop parking lot. On the other hand, I had just got out of a very Christian engagement with lots of guilt and abstinence and purity and poo poo, and I really REALLY wanted to at least make out with somebody, but Aaron just kept chattering.

Finally, almost hesitantly, he leaned over and stretched out his arm... and opened the glove box. From which he took his checkbook. "Always gotta balance the checkbook," he said cheerfully, "if you put it off you'll forget and go over your budget."

So Aaron balanced his checkbook for another twenty minutes, and I rolled the window down and casually dangled my elbow out to signal my continuing status as a socially acceptable virgin, and finally he started the truck and took me home to my dorm, where my roommates tried to convince me that he was really super into me, if he'd let me sit in his truck that long without taking me home.

Today he and I are Facebook friends, and he and his husband have two adorable kids and an even bigger truck that they drive around the countryside, presumably with elegantly balanced checkbooks and no idea that I once spent two weeks explaining to every girl I knew that no, I had not given Aaron a blowjob in the coffeeshop parking lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread