Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I asked out a high school friend once, she said no, I gave her an embarrassingly long "I hope we can remain friends" spiel out of anxiety

Another time a girl in college I had no interest in gave me her number, she constantly texted me minutiae about her life for the next month or so until she met her future husband

These are my most interesting stories :(

Rough Lobster posted:

I asked this really cute German foreign exchange student out in high school and she said yes. At the time me, my parents, and my two brothers were sharing a car and it wasn't available that day. I wasn't sure if she had access to one but I asked and she said she could get a ride.

Turns out her ride was this guy who I was SURE was competing for her affections and desperately trying to cock block me. He had always been around her whenever I'd seen her in the past and was very clingy, and they had a lot of the same friends. So I'm not too happy that he showed up but I had to do this weird passive thing with him because I technically owed him. Anyway this dude takes us to the restaurant and his car is all shaking and shuddering and has duct tape holding poo poo on it. We arrive and when I'm thinking of a way to have him awkwardly pick us up later when he makes it clear to the server that he's sticking around for dinner. Me and the girl are on the same page with this and glance at each other, but we can't exactly uninvite the guy.

So dinner is awkward as hell. I'm trying to get to know her and whenever I ask a question this guy jumps in and answers. It's clear he's got feelings for her and is trying to prevent something from happening between us. On the way back to the river where a stroll was to be the next leg of the date his car breaks down. He pops the hood and his coolant tank is vibrating angrily. He reached for it and I yell "no!" and jump valiantly in front of the girl. He tried to unscrew the cap to the tank which predictably explodes in his face, showing him with searing hot coolant (I got some small burns on my arm). So he's all hosed up and writhing in pain and I'm trying to call an ambulance and wash out his eyes with bottled water and she's shrieking in horror so whatever chemistry we had for the night is dead. So the rest of the night is at the hospital with him (he had burns all over his face but they weren't serious). Eventually a friend picks us up and drops is at our respective places.

Anyway miraculously we ended up dating for a few months until she had to leave to return to Germany. The fourth or so time we hung out is was at my buddies place with a couple other people. We watched Orgazmo at 2am and drank beer and she randomly just started sucking me off under a blanket. Like she rather unexpectedly just pulled my dick out and attacked it with her mouth. We were seated in the back of the (pretty large) living room, it was pretty dark and loud due to the movie, but my god, two of my best friends and a one of their girlfriends were in the same drat room. The combination of fear of getting caught and arousal was a potent combination. My friend turned randomly and saw what was going on, and I unloaded in her mouth right as me and him made wide eyed contact. So my first BJ took place like that. My friend has been good enough to never speak of this.

One day out of the blue the car dude IMs me to apologize for his weird behavior trying to sabotage the relationship and that it was all due to these feelings of affection that he couldn't ignore. I told him no hard feelings and that it took big guts to say that. I apologized if I had come off jerkish to him at any point and I figured we were good...until he says that now she's gone, if I ever want to mess around with a guy I should give him a call. Turns out I had completely misread the situation and he had had a thing for ME the whole time.

This entire post is fantastic. 5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread