Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

PotatoManJack posted:

Went on a date with a girl in College. Went out to a restaurant and everything was pretty fine. Then at the end of the date, we end up leaving through a different way than we came in and it goes past this old spiral staircase, and things get weird:

Girl "It's sad"

Me "What is?"

Girl "The woman that killed herself here"

Me "What?"

Girl "A woman threw herself down this stairwell to kill herself. Her ghost is still here"

It was a strange end to an otherwise normal date.
Sounds like my kinda girl, I enjoy the strange as well as attract it even when I don't want it.

Closest I had to a date was my girlfriend in high school. We knew each other for years since we grew up in special ed together ever since primary school, so we were already kinda close. We mutually understood that this was really just "practice dating" so we hung out, bought drinks, smooched like dorks. Worst date we had though was when some guys jumped us at school calling us "retards" and they beat the poo poo out of me.

I mean it was an awful date but, it wasn't awful because of her, she was alright luckily because I took most of the beating when I fought back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Applesnots posted:

I met a girl on tinder and on the second date she gave me a sob story about her ex-husband left her. Turns out she drowned their infant child in the bathtub because jesus told her to do so. I am not kidding in the least.
Did you...like, report her to the police because holy gently caress

• Locked thread