Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I went on a tinder date and the girl was buttfuck ugly and taller and heavier than me. We had expensive lovely beers and I acted like irl gbs.
I tried to talk her into paying for sushi and she refused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There was this really cute and really Catholic girl who told me she was going to saudi arabia for a year, we were passing by a cathedral and I told her she must confess her sins before leaving for the distant and corrupted muslim lands. Never saw her again

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Protagonist posted:

how did this gem slide past everyone?

thank you for this

Is it a culture reference or actual next level hosed up dating anecdote because lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Elsa posted:

I was maybe 19 and new to the Air Force in Minot, North Dakota. Had a sweet Mustang GT. A girl hits me up in traffic and we meet up that Friday night. I pick her up and meet her parents, dad looked like George Bush senior. I took her to a movie and dinner and on the way home she tells me to pull off on a random dirt road. She jumps my bones while I'm in the drivers seat and when she removes her shirt one of her breasts drapes itself on my face like a tossed pizza dough. We move on and she tells me to continue down the dirt road to nowhere and there's a trailer. She comes out of the trailer with her very young son and I didn't know what to do other than sit him in my lap and let him drive.

That's American as hell

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

MC Hawking posted:

Turned out she was a plus size model and most of what she wanted to talk about was "#blacklivesmatter" protests. Fortunately the bowling alley had a bar.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
One day i brought a date into a bar and she spent the evening watching goddamn football over my head, it was pretty bad.

• Locked thread