Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Putty posted:

I was confused if his legs got poisoned or he was disabled in the first place

Lieutenant Dan

I got the impression the TL;DR version of the story was "Went camping with a sorta date. She roofied me, and tried to rape me. I made a daring hollywood escape, crawling under my truck"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

This is untrue, but I enjoyed reading these anyway.

I can almost believe the cosplay chick because there are definitely people like that out there. Every single other story makes me think hal wishes he wrote for sitcoms.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Izzhov posted:

Uh so did you ever find out from D what the deal was with the other couple, like why he was with them and stuff?

Oh you sweet summer child...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

I had met this girl online and things were going pretty well. One of the things we initially bonded over was that she was from the same small town my parents were from. I had asked one of my family members about her family because they had gone to school together. This led to my uncle talking to her father.

On our third date we meet for lunch and as she sits down she drops the bombshell: we're cousins. I think she's joking but then she starts mentioning names in my family tree. Apparently our great great great grandfathers were brothers. I guess technically it's fine but we are both so disturbed by the idea that we quickly ate and then went our separate ways.

Fortunately we hadn't gone further than a hug. Didn't stop my co-workers from calling me cousin fucker though.

One of the very few episodes of 30 Rock I've sat down and watched had this very situation play out.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Communist Q posted:

Sounds like she was receiving dialysis on a regular basis. The thing under her arm was a fistula, and you can really feel it pulse.

This was my exact thought too. I'm a dialysis patient and I tend to explain that whole deal up front. Sometimes I even get chicks who think it's neat to feel the pulse through the fistula.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Pick posted:

men are peepee doodoo

As a man, can confirm.

EDIT: vvvv I stand corrected.

Choco1980 fucked around with this message at 23:16 on May 8, 2017

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Fartbox posted:

how is this related to dating you shitlord

He was directly responding to the story of the foreign girl who claimed that her stringing along all the nerds in her circle was unintentional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Putty posted:

They prob mean full names. I know on OKC you use a unique username like luigimaster69 or whatever and hide your real name that way.

Av/post combo etc

• Locked thread