Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
taxidermy.txt

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
hoo boy the next few years are going to be a wild ride

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
My friend met up with a girl he used to date a couple years back at school. After the date she asked where he wanted to go and he said, "let's tear up your place" but she said they couldn't because her sister was visiting. He didn't have a place to go because he just got back in town and was sleeping in his car. So she suggested the beach.

He had a blanket and pillows already so they're just looking up at the stars talking about camera exposures and how hard it is to get decent shots with a phone camera and he feels her hand slide across his belt. At first he thought she was just adjusting the blanket but the pressure from her fingers moving around was definitely downward. He thought AWESOME and the sound of the water crashing into the sand and the breeze heightened the experience.

Then he felt the sand. As he got harder and she kept stroking the grits seemed to get bigger. I'm sorry. ut that's all he told me I don't know how it ended.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Reduce saturated fat intake

Wait I'm sorry what are we doing right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is incredibly dumb to go on a date if you don't have an actual dwelling to bring them back to.
I can't decide what to say to that

-don't defeat yourself
-that's when it gets exciting
-don't tell them where you live anyway

• Locked thread