Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I took this chick from dpchristianblackmeet.com to Olive Garden and she just kept eating salad and breadsticks. They just kept bringing them out and assured me they were free. She just kept chomping it down. Bowl after bowl of salad, whole breadsticks at a time. I was like "yo bitch you ain't even saving any room for an entree" but she just kept eating. And our attentive waiter was just swapping out salad bowls. Like I couldn't even keep my composure. Visibly sweating, wringing my napkin. Finally the entrees came and she was like "you know what? I'm totally full". Needless to say I dumped her right there. I was like, I'm gonna eat my entree and it's gonna be awkward but that salad poo poo was out of loving control. She watched me eat for a few minutes, just staring, and got up and left. I choked down a few bites in a hurry and caught up with her in the parking lot. She revealed that she was actually a moose and skampered off into the night. Fuckin idiot looked nothing like her profile picture. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lorn Wayne posted:

sorry man, i think everyone here can heavily relate to this story.

Yeah at least I didn't get poop on my dick I guess. :gbsmith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Orkin Mang posted:

we sat down to dinner and i was sucked across the table and lost in time

Old Country Buffet. :clint:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!