Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
got my dick destroyed by a really boring date in the back of my small impreza (I am 6'6", by the way)

she left scabs and scars on my penis.

After a while, I just gave up and half fell-asleep during sex because I had just wanted to go home for like 2 hours at that point. I think she ghosted me because she thought I sucked at sex lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Pick posted:

jfc what grit was that vagina

001, basically.

jokes aside, she just gave a criminally bad handjob while we were making out. I didn't notice it while the adrenaline was coursing through my body, but by the time I got home I felt a sharp pain in my crotch, checked, and it had been rubbed raw. There were bright red patches where the skin had been destroyed. lol.

it hurt for about 2 weeks

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Ran across a couple of girls from the next state over in another chat room and they promised they were hot.

Funniest sentence I've read on GBS in six years.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

MarquisDeSade posted:

It took over 2 years, but we finally settled out of court. The lawyer never told me exactly how much she got, probably because she was paid by the insurance company, but I know it was less than $1 million since that was all the liability insurance I had and I'd have to pay anything above that out of pocket.

In Canada, lawsuit winnings tend to be for a lot less than the US. Thank goodness.

still enough to raise a family while not working a day in your life.

law's cool.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

Kaewan posted:

I rinsed off, gathered my belongings and snuck downstairs. I found a pen and paper and left a note. It read, "YOU poo poo YOURSELF, I LEFT."

i'll have to use this even when no self-making GBS threads happens, maybe even when they're not asleep to begin with. I could just slip them a note mid-date. it just seems like a good excuse to bail in general.

Pick posted:

tbf my profile would be "enjoys running around outside and eating raw meat" and people might get confused and ask what breed I am and which shelter I'm being held at

I'd swipe right on that :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

JFairfax posted:

okay so when your first girlfriend really needed you to be there for her, you instead decided to bail and ruin her life.

good job

beating on a 16 year old isn't going to make up for the people you abandoned, buddy.

• Locked thread