Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cless Alvein posted:

You missed out. The food was probably loving delicious.

But you dodged a bullet really. Polish chicks all seem to be insane. Or maybe that's just my family members and their friends.

Catholics man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I probably would have texted the anti-semite too, I'm that desperate. I was on a date with a Filipina once and I mentioned Duterte. She said she was approved of the bloodbath and that the drug dealers deserved it. I still went on two more dates with her.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Wangsbig posted:

she meowed like a cat throughout the entire gently caress

Be honest: was she a cat?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Jesse Ventura posted:

also that dating anecdote switches several times between past and present tense, which is nearly as annoying

Historical present my friend.

• Locked thread